1. My own Herald BiS List spreadsheet

Hello!

Not sure if this belongs in Community Creations or not, but I would like some feedback on my spreadsheet of BiS lists for the Herald of the Titans encounter.

I don't plan on adding rotations or anything like that - just a simple gearset and gemming / enchants.

Thanks in advance!

SESH

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

2. I understand mass understanding is that some specs are not viable during some content stages, but would really love to see an unholy and frost DK items.

3. I would love to see a prot warrior list. Would you be willing to? Maybe going full block is the best approach?

4. Every class is viable in Herald, all you need is understanding of the boss mechanics.
    Frost DK for example is superb for Herald, Huge DPS and melee haste is a must.

5. Now that I have a couple off-days I guess I'll just add all specs for each class. Including Prot Warrior. I'll do some gear build testing momentarily and update it.

6. Bump. Updated! Only specs I'm not going to bother with are Arcane, Frost Mage (although they would be the same as Fire), Holy Priest, or Arms Warrior. Everything else should be in there! Oh and Destruction.

7. Thanks for taking the time including UH and Frost to the DK List. I'll use your build as a base build and try out some additional builds myself and give feedback if its needed.