1. [A] Frostmourne pugnation

Alliance

First of all, this is not a guild. I don't want to work with all the problems that a guild causes.
    This is a pug discord, where you sign for a raid event and you raid with a common rules.
    I'll be your Main Tank and your Raid Leader.

RAID
    • Every raider has to sign in the event at least 2 hours early than the raid starting hour.
    • Invites will start 30 minutes early than the raid starting hour.
    - Example: We started at 18:00 (GMT+2) so we starting invites at 17:30. If you come at 18:01, you are out because we have started.
    • Raid will be composed of the best raid comp as possible.
    • Main language will be English
    • You MUST to be in discord voice channel at least to hear us, not necessary to talk.
    • You MUST take all consumables necesaries for your class, otherwise you could be kicked of the raid.

LOOT
    Loot will follow the SoftReserve +1 system
    • MainSpec > OffSpec
    • All BOEs/Items/Pattern will be rolled with +1.
    • Every raider can reserve an item at the spreadsheet
    • Every raider can roll an item drops, but if you get it you will get +1
    • What does +1 means?
    - If you get an item an you get +1, that means that if you roll another item and someone roll with you without a +1, he will get it until he gets +1 as you.
    - Same if all the rollers got +1, so it comes +2, +3.......
    • You DONT gain +1 with a softreserve item: You can roll your Softreserved item without getting +1.
    • If you gain a +2 before getting a softreserve item you LOSE the reserve for your item.
    - Example: I reserve Bandit's Insignia but Patchwerk drops Fleshless Girdle, I roll it so I gain +1. AT THIS POINT it's correct, u can roll your softreserve
    BUT if in next boss Grobbulus drops Aged Winter Cloak, nobody want it and you roll for it. You gain +2 -----> YOU LOSE YOUR
    SOFTRESERVE
    • Once raid started, you will not able to modify your softreserved item.
    • If you don't softreserve an item, you wont be able to do it during the raid so you will not have a softreserve item.
    • If you softreserve 2 or more items, you will lose every softreserve you had make.
    • Write your character name correctly when you are softresserving, otherwise you wont get a softreserve item.

FAQ
    • What happend if 2 or more raiders Softreserve the same item?
    It's a normal thing. All who softreserve the same item will roll with the others.
    - Example: Water, Sugar and Orange have softreserve Bandit's Insignia, so they 3 will roll for it.

• What happend if I'm not in the roster hours before the raid start?
    Nothing, there is people who sign early/got better gear/we need them. You can wait for an spot if someone don't come or someone left the raid.

• I think that this item is better for Mage than for Warlock an this guy won it rolling. What happened?
    He won it rolling so we dont care about if it's better for a class or another class. We'll try to identify every item for the best class, but if he wants to roll, obviously he can.

• When will be I able to roll as OS(OffSpec) ?
    You will be able to roll an item as OS when nobody as MS(MainSpec) want it. A new roll will start with it

• Can I organize my own event?
    Ask an admin of the discord for roles.

Join our pugs, we'll wait u.
    Read more information in our discord:
    https://discord.gg/Hp5Jme7TVW
    Edited: April 28, 2021

2. up! last hours for Naxxramas release

3. Naxxramas down! we're waiting for u if you want to join :)