1. [H][PvE/PvP][NA/Asia]New PvE/PvP Guild Looking For Players After Server Reset.

Hello and Good Day. My name is Grim and I and a bunch of my friends are opening a new guild on Frostmourne after the server restarts (April 15 I Think). We have been playing WoW for almost a decade so we are experienced and capable of leading a guild to GLORY! So we are looking for players who are interested in joining our Guild. We offer a chill and laidback environment while getting **** done!

We will focus on PvE but will also be doing casual PvP events such as BGs and World PvP.

Asia/Oceanic raid times are around 11 AM ST/GMT.
    Using Loot Council & Discord.

Message me on Discord @ Ironclad#2670 For more info or an invite.

Edit: We have canceled our NA timed raids.
    Ty and Have A Good Day.
    Edited: April 2, 2021

2. Can't find you on discord for some reason but I'm interested in joining your guild if you're still looking for people.

3. Can't find you on discord for some reason but I'm interested in joining your guild if you're still looking for people.
    Hey, Nate sorry bout that. This is an old post I have since changed my discord name. If you are applying for NA timed raids I am sorry to say but we have canceled our NA timed raids. We are only doing Asian/Oceanic timed raids around 11 AM ST/GMT. If you do play around those hours and want to join you can apply @ bit.ly/3rrF2vn.

4. That's a bit too early for me, but thanks for the reply!

5. Hi ! I would like to join your guild. I really like the 11ST raiding times but I cant find you on discord. How could I contact you for more information?