1. ICC 25 Lord Marrowgar in 4 seconds record on PvE Ladder

Can someone explain what the actual duck is this?

https://i.imgur.com/bgiv0S9.png

Or you can check it yourself on:
    http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/...etails/8429134

2. It's a sign from heavens that it's time to reset the PvE ladder.

3. Don't be jealous of their skill mate

4. I'm not jealous. On the contrary, i'd love to be in on the newest glitches available.

5. You are exactly jelakous, you said your self you want to be in the cream. Guess what man, with your attitude, doubt it

6. You are exactly jelakous, you said your self you want to be in the cream. Guess what man, with your attitude, doubt it
    You must have the bis for anti sarcasm. You seem immune to it. Guess what man, with that grammar I doubt you'll ever decipher English, never mind the sarcasm.

7. Bro I think that's a bug nothing else. Not sure why would that bother someone unless you really want your guild at the top.

8. Bro I think that's a bug nothing else. Not sure why would that bother someone unless you really want your guild at the top.
    Don't you find it a little mysterious that it's the first time happening since the PvE ladder it's a thing on armory?

9. 1) Who says this has not happened before, but they deleted it before you could see it?

2) New bugs occur all the time.

10. It's not a bug, that's just how they roll

11. It's a sign from heavens that it's time to reset the PvE ladder.
    Not legit tho.

12. A glitch or random error. I once saw a warrior one shotted anubarak with rend during a toc25 pug and even he was surprised few years ago on here.

13. I think they might be using solocraft... justk

14. We had DK oneshot Halion HC literally the same moment a tank pulled it with Scourge Strike on Molten, so all kind of things happen without you knowing.

15. We had DK oneshot Halion HC literally the same moment a tank pulled it with Scourge Strike on Molten, so all kind of things happen without you knowing.
    And what did the combat log say?

12 Last