1. Frostmourne Reset?

Is Frosmourne going to restart from 0 at the end once all the characters gonna be transferred to Icecrown?

Will we get the option to play WoTLK from scratch once again?

2. Yes, Frostmourne is going to restart from the beginning of Wrath of the Lich King again, anyone playing having to create new characters, when the current cycle ends.

3. @obnoxious: Any chance the double reset will be removed?

4. @obnoxious: Any chance the double reset will be removed?
    No idea, but I don't think so.
    Increasing the loot instead of that like some people wanted I most definitely don't see happening - and would be vehemently against myself.

5. No idea, but I don't think so.
    Increasing the loot instead of that like some people wanted I most definitely don't see happening - and would be vehemently against myself.
    I would really love to poll it to get people's feedback on this one. While not the sole reason for the decline in population, the double reset definitely burned people out a lot quicker than any of us anticipated. This is a collective opinion of multiple guilds who spent as much time backfilling players as doing actual raids themselves. To stay ahead of the curve you do need to put in a lot of time unless you have a 25/25 roster who have been farming all content for the past 5 years on Icecrown.

I'm not saying giving people more loot over a longer reset is necessarily the answer. Maybe slightly longer content patches over one reset would do it.

People who stuck around for this long definitely love the progressive environment, but the double reset pace is overwhelming.

6. Or we could simply not merge icecrown and frostmourne and just delete the characters completely upon frostmourne reset just so we can do single lockouts with more loot. I don't know many people who want to continue on icecrown beyond Frostmourne.

7. I mean, the server is pretty dead at this point so I would be ok if they plan on resetting sooner.

8. Yes, Frostmourne is going to restart from the beginning of Wrath of the Lich King again, anyone playing having to create new characters, when the current cycle ends.
    Probably it is not discussed yet, so I don't expect an accurate answer, but is there any chance that NAXX will be buffed more (or maybe a separate HARDER mode) and actually be released x days later after server start or something, not from first day?

Thanks!

9. Guys, between stuff that isn't decided so far and stuff that just might not be public yet, I can't answer questions about what will be different in the second iteration of the server, if anything. The current one isn't even over, that sort of question will be answered when there's an official announcement of the second cycle.

10. Yeah also going to drop my two cents:

It's obviously only the opinion of a single player that is myself, but I do not see myself playing on "Season 2" Frostmourne because of the double reset.
    I have played the whole progression cycle, since the server start to an ICC25HC full clear + RS25HC, and I know I do not want ever again to have two resets a week to clear to remain a competitive player/guild.

If it is decided to move back to a single-reset model... Well, I would be inclined to return, and I would be very pissed that I have recently commited my time on another server.

11. The double reset sounded like a great idea at the server's launch but having experienced the progression cycle, 2 resets per week is a lot - particularly in the longer raids like Ulduar and ICC.

Our guild raids 2 days per reset and we frequently found ourselves having to decide between progressing hardmodes and finishing the raid before reset.

Double reset also didn't leave a lot of time for playing alts or doing 10man content.

Other servers have recently been innovating in this space with increased loot drop rate etc. and it would be refreshing to see Warmane do the same, or at the very least poll the players to determine what we want to see.

12. Double Reset was really exhausting. Will definitely not play on any double reset Server again

13. Double resets created some logistical problems for me. Also for raid leaders, as I hear them exhausted.

And missing a reset is more critical than it was in retail. So when your community has to choose between hc progression and farm, its a server management problem.

Give it a thought.

123 ... Last