1. Regarding the gold cut, well you guys didn't mind that your gold didn't got cut during the squish on all other realms. You think its unfair? How is it fair that you keep your gold when the majority of the community lost half their. So the even the grounds, we lost gold you loose gold on entering in Icecrown. And remember no one is forcing you to play on icecrown and you all knew that this is a seasonal realm that willl restart after 1 year, stop acting.

Nobody said anything you are arguing against.

I already made few points why is it not even ground.

stop acting

2. Super pumped for the reset!

This probably belongs in another topic but I thought I'd squeeze it in here as there are a lot of discussions of what will happen after the reset. I was wondering if we will be able to buy heirlooms in the store just after the reset? Or do we have to wait until all realm firsts have been achieved?

3. we have to wait until all realm firsts have been achieved?
    here;s your answer

[edit] You don't have to wait for ALL realm first achs, just the first guy to reach lvl 80. I think this was the case last year.
    Edited: March 25, 2021

4. "All characters above level 10 will be able to transfer easily to Icecrown."

Does that mean characters at level 10 or below will be deleted, or will they be kept for season 2?

5. The forum post does not dive into detail.

My main questions are:
    I have a dk on frostmourne and on icecrown, I do not have a premium account. Will the transfer allow me to have two death knights on icecrown when Frostmourne resets?
    I rolled horde on Frostmourne with Alliance characters on Icecrown, do I get free faction changes for my Horde Frostmourne characters that are being moved?

6. Whats the exact date of reset?

When frostmourne realm reset?
    what day? what date?

7. When frostmourne realm reset?
    what day? what date?
    most likely around 15-April-2022.

First ... 789