1. Argent tournament, Valliant challenge quests

Hi,

I have some issue with argent tournament grounds quests, for achiev champion of alliance.
    Once I compleated quests for stromwind (because im human rase) and got achievment champion of stromwind, other allied cities npc dont gives me any q for other cities champion..

But I have seen people have doing these q, and some have achievmens which was done few week before. So I dont think so its bugged? Or some peeps have bug on these q?
    Or im doing something wrong?

Screenshoot with proof, that there is no new q: https://imgur.com/gallery/9I90Mqc

Please help.
    Peace!
    Edited: 1 Week Ago Reason: updated screenshots

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Update about conversation with GM in game tickets:

GM's in game said they will not help with this issue. I think its only a matter of desire. I asked to rest q line or unlock these q. Everything they can say "go to bugtracker" :DD, or just keep saying they cant reset or unlock quests, but i know it is 100% possible, cuz i have similar bug in onother server years ago, and they easily unlocked quests for me. So i dont know what is the point of these in game tickets.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    You are the one doing something wrong, i can tell that by just reading your comments.