1. Argent tournament, Valliant challenge quests

Hi,

I have some issue with argent tournament grounds quests, for achiev champion of alliance.
    Once I compleated quests for stromwind (because im human rase) and got achievment champion of stromwind, other allied cities npc dont gives me any q for other cities champion..

But I have seen people have doing these q, and some have achievmens which was done few week before. So I dont think so its bugged? Or some peeps have bug on these q?
    Or im doing something wrong?

Screenshoot with proof, that there is no new q: https://imgur.com/gallery/9I90Mqc

Please help.
    Peace!
    Edited: April 8, 2021 Reason: updated screenshots

2. Update about conversation with GM in game tickets:

GM's in game said they will not help with this issue. I think its only a matter of desire. I asked to rest q line or unlock these q. Everything they can say "go to bugtracker" :DD, or just keep saying they cant reset or unlock quests, but i know it is 100% possible, cuz i have similar bug in onother server years ago, and they easily unlocked quests for me. So i dont know what is the point of these in game tickets.

3. You are the one doing something wrong, i can tell that by just reading your comments.

4. What doing wrong? Compleating daily q is wrong? :D

5. It bothers me that you claim you have completed everything but you are missing the one achievment proving you've completed stormwind for example - [Champion of Stormwind]

6. you buy this char? because one of my toon had this issue. It happened when i'm in the middle of the quest and the server updated to the current core and bugging it (2/3 years ago?). Judging from the comment in bugtracker (https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/21372), you may try to faction change and see if it can fix it. I personally never bother to try it as I did it for many other toons.