1. RDF with 2 toons

Hi Guys,

I am new to the server (have a lvl 40 something only) and I noticed that there are some people going into RDF with 2 characters or more.
    Is this allowed? The guys admitted he was leveling 2 of his toons. so he was DPS with one of the characters and the other was just on follow the entire time.

Is this kind of practice allowed? Should I report these people when I see it?

Please advise.

2. That's up to you to deal with that, vote kick, leave or whatever.

What you can actually report is if he does 2 rolls on an item that clearly for only 1 of chars.

3. Isn't afking in a dungeon bannable?

4. It says that there must be intent to avoid debuff, but the guy has no intent to even leave dungeon. Idk what's up with "cheka culture" or call it whatever, but, yeah, ******* move, happened, forget about it, next dungeon will be better. Why waste your nerves and time reporting.. nothing?

5. Why waste your nerves and time (and those of 2 others) carrying one guy's alt... for free?
    If the slave is DPSing, then whatever. If it's not, unless everyone comes to an agreement prior to the dungeon starting, report him for griefing or something.
    If you don't, in time, you risk allowing the practice to cement itself as an okay-thing-to-do. Which is something you might or might not care about, that's your prerogative.

6. This practice to cement? It has been here since forever, in games before even WoW existed. It's not "a new thing".

What he can actually do is vote kick him, I'm sure with 3 votes it will happen(why didn't this happen, what he is not telling us?). He can leave, come back after 30min and do a nice dungeon, will appreciate the experience it more. Maybe go play some single player games where those pesky sentient beings cant mess up things.

What would reporting the player actually do? Nothing. If that would work there would not be scammers, ninjas, bots, etc etc.

7. What would reporting the player actually do? Nothing. If that would work there would not be scammers, ninjas, bots, etc etc.
    While I agree with you that this should be handled on the lowest level through a vote-kick, reporting does work. I report bots in BG's on a regular basis and occasionally I even get the GM response, "The reported player has been dealt with."