1. Why is corpse camping not considered griefing

I like world pvp, but not when its corpse camping wtf?? I like to pvp when its at the same level of play, and don't even start on "go to a pve server" or "just leave for a while" because as I said, wpvp is good and fun, when it isn't a rogue stealthed that cc's and oneshots you, or a bis druid that decides to hop on his 90k hp bear form and bully you to death. Also NOONE should be FORCED to log out from something they want to enjoy because other player decides to waste his time being a dick for 20+ minutes meanwhile you pray for a dungeon queue to pop up.
    This isn't blizzard, this is not retail, why do we have to follow retail guidelines word by word, when this is different in many other areas of the game?

I used the Advanced Search function on the forums and didn't find any post with the keyword corpse-camping, so go ahead, debate.

2. This isn't blizzard, this is not retail
    Welcome to Warmane

3. This isn't blizzard, this is not retail
    Welcome to Warmane

4. Because corpse camping is PvP.
    Just because it isn't fun for you doesn't mean it's not fun for the ganker. To him, it's normal WPvP and he's abusing the fact that he beat you. Corpse camping is a part of the game since it was made so just get used to it.
    Limiting stupid **** like that is pointless. What next? People aren't allowed to undercut in AH because it's annoying?

5. Just unstack from website lol.. you are right this isnt retail, use the tools at your disposal

6. Yes move on, or face the consequences of your choice to stay, or group up and fight back.

7. Just unstack from website lol.. you are right this isnt retail, use the tools at your disposal
    Retail also has website unstuck.

8. Also NOONE should be FORCED to log out from something they want to enjoy
    So you want to force them to log out(get banned)? What do you call this, hypocrisy or what?

9. Well, I got killed like 30 time through my leveling process and I didn't get mad, cuz I know it's a PvP server and I was playing with friends. Everytime one of us got killed, we just laughed hard and continued playing.

We were camped once by a guy who was 2 levels lower than us, most of high level players used to ignored us.

10. To whom is fun to camp low lvl player? Only mentaly dernged people can do that or mega noobs and ******s.
    It's fun mate, now I'm level eighty, and each time I find low level players I kill them like I was killed before, no mercy.

11. Because corpse camping is PvP.
    Just because it isn't fun for you doesn't mean it's not fun for the ganker. To him, it's normal WPvP and he's abusing the fact that he beat you. Corpse camping is a part of the game since it was made so just get used to it.
    Limiting stupid **** like that is pointless. What next? People aren't allowed to undercut in AH because it's annoying?
    That was a little toxic, don't you think?
    He was giving his opinion...

12. Well, I got killed like 30 time through my leveling process and I didn't get mad, cuz I know it's a PvP server and I was playing with friends. Everytime one of us got killed, we just laughed hard and continued playing.

We were camped once by a guy who was 2 levels lower than us, most of high level players used to ignored us.
    Being killed 30 times troughout leveling is not a big deal. Beaing killed constantly as low lvl, every time you resurect is the problem. Because you can not proceede leveling. Those are two separate thing.

13. It is griefing. There's no denying that, trying to is either being blind or wanting to dodge the simple fact you're a griefer when you do it. The thing is, it's within what's allowed and acceptable in the context of a PvP server and no amount of ranting is going to change that.

About your question, it's even simpler: because if we didn't want to follow those guidelines we would have made the servers PvE. The question should be why do you want a "debate" over something you should very well know is how it goes when you decided to play in a PvP server.

14. It is griefing. There's no denying that, trying to is either being blind or wanting to dodge the simple fact you're a griefer when you do it. The thing is, it's within what's allowed and acceptable in the context of a PvP server and no amount of ranting is going to change that.

About your question, it's even simpler: because if we didn't want to follow those guidelines we would have made the servers PvE. The question should be why do you want a "debate" over something you should very well know is how it goes when you decided to play in a PvP server.
    Problem with you is that when something goes for your good, you say "It's Blizzlike", deal with it. So you follow it strictly and say that argument. And when there is something that is not Blizzlike on Warmane, that u changed, invented something custom, you say "Oh well, we don't follow Retail, it means nothing to us. We do our own stuff." That is kinda lame and bad.

15. Problem with you is that when something goes for your good, you say "It's Blizzlike", deal with it. So you follow it strictly and say that argument. And when there is something that is not Blizzlike on Warmane, that u changed, invented something custom, you say "Oh well, we don't follow Retail, it means nothing to us. We do our own stuff." That is kinda lame and bad.
    It's almost like we own this place and make all the decisions. Intriguing indeed, who could have seen that coming...

123 Last