1. Warmane has a Problem

Hello all,

before I start, I would like to make it clear that this is not intended to be a hate article, but rather a factual discussion from which suggestions for the warmane team may arise.

The fact is that multiboxing is allowed and always has been. However, back then it was nowhere near the level that it is on warmane.

Currently, I feel that the battle for Wintergrasp, for example, is not reasonably playable. No matter which faction. The places are taken away by boxers and the fun of all suffers.

In addition, the honor that is earned in masses is converted into gold. This significantly drives inflation on the server. Yes there is the Sqish in the spring, but still.

Attention thesis: would it make sense to limit multiboxes or submit to rules? For example, that multiboxers are no longer allowed to register battlegroungs (WSG, Arathi, ...). Or that there are gold trade limits. But maybe also to prohibit the simple camping for hours in front of VoA. After all, it is enough to play the battle.

What are your opinions?

Here is an example of what I mean: https://ibb.co/VW8fk2y

i look forward to your input.

2. firstly warmane doesn't have a problem, some players do. that being said, they limited boxers to 25 characters not long ago. i wouldn't hold your breath waiting for any further restrictions.

3. As a player, the proper way to deal with this situation is to multi-box and take advantage of the easy honor farm. If you can play during off-peak hours, you don't even need to donate to do this. Eventually, the situation may get to the point where Warmane feels a need to address it, or it may not. Either way, you can't lose if you take advantage of the farm while it lasts.

4. What I consider a reasonable solution is restricting Multiboxers to 5 man party when entering pvp activities except world pvp and free roam. Not long ago i tried to create a topic regarding this and got instant flamed. When i say world pvp i do not include Wintergasp, as i consider it to be a pvp activity also.

I also dislike the fact that a single person can take the spot of more then 20 people in said activities. Instead for example me and my friends to enter we can't even make it past the queue in peak times. I understand having such a vast population should result in this, but whenever i managed to enter wg there is at least 1 25 man most of the times its 2 per faction. Thats 50-100 real spots taken by a single individual.

Again as you i don't mind multiboxers, let them roam free in the world let them do pve and world pvp as much as they like, but in activities where there is fixed spots for a fixed number of people, i believe multiboxing should be heavily restricted.

5. yep its stupid a dk in wintergrasp multiboxing is killing everyone on horde side near instantly its horrid asoon as everyone joined we all died and he just campped the whole horde side almost