1. New Fury warrior player

hey , i want to ask big fury warrior players if they could help me , why is my warrior can't deal good damage and im already capped all of my stats
    @http://armory.warmane.com/character/Carrica/Icecrown/summary
    i would like to get some macros if possible and thanks

2. Im not big fan of going agi at lower gear level, so agi ashen is maybe a bit early for you. Your weapons are ok if not amazing, trinkets are good aswell regardless of not getting arp from wfs. I think you need more str first rather than arp at this point though Im not sure. Well if you got gold, getting sedge would boost your dps a lot.

Macrowise, fury doesnt need any macro for dps purposes. I just use autoattack on skills and slam cancel macro other than defensive macros.

3. Fury is not linear, but more like eponential scaling. Till 4p-T10 set and key ICC/RS 271ilvl+ items your dmg might be even lower than other melee classes. You need lots of strenght from gear to compensate Titan's grip dmg penalty aswel as lots of crit to make use of your dmg by crit multipliers and deep wounds stacking. Also of rotation and boss movements as melee dps.
    Keep in mind that you might benefit raid not only by attacking boss directly. For example, stacking Sunder debuffs as soon as possible when your raid have lots of melee + hunters, or delaying WW by 1-2 seconds to burst spikes on Marrow instantly and thus increase raid DPS by lowering your own for small amount.

4. Well, you don't have 4 T10 pieces, which do surprisingly much. Second, I'm pretty sure you're not capped on all stats, your arp is ~1100-1200. I would totally have recommended you picked JC or BS over Tailoring, it helps with the extra flexible, constant stats.
    The thing about arp is, the more you have (until 1400 cap ofc), the more effective it is. So going from let's say 600 arp to 1200 arp will more than double the dps benefit you get from arp. I would focus on capping that, swap a few non arp items. I would give the neck and bracers up. Because absolutelly all your damage is physical, you benefit the most from arp out of any other physical damage dealer. You could consider using executioner enchant on a weapon for now, it's not a constant source of arp, but it's still something.

Stats/gear aside, you didn't say anything about your rotation, so I will just briefly explain what you should be doing.
    You should have a macro for your WW, BT and Slam. The should all be in the form of
    #showtooltip <spell name>
    /cast !Heroic Strike (i'm lazy, made 2 sets, one with HS, one with Cleave, and swap the bottom bar depending on which i wanna use)
    /use 10 (this is your engineering hands enchant)
    /startattack
    /cast <spell name>

Do NOT use /stopcasting for slam, if you accidentally start casting it, just move a tiny step to stop, /stopcasting messes up with your swing timer and you lose a lot of dps. It's best to mash 1 2 (or whatever BT and WW macros are bound to). You need to spam it to make sure you reapply HS/Cleave as your character swings the weapons.

Talents wise, I would strongly advise you at least get Heroic Fury. Double Intercepts gain you a lot of damage in fights where you need to keep switching around (LDW, PP, LK).

Past this, fury warrior is a pretty straightforward class. GL HF