1. which melee class?

Which melee class is the easier one?
    Edited: June 19, 2021

2. The easiest melee class as far are Combat rogue, Fury warr and Retri. All of them just following 2-3buttons and waiting for procs. But in my opinion stay with UDK its simple too but more funny then this other classes.
    Edited: March 5, 2021

3. Both Ret and Fury are easier than Unholy as far as DPS rotation goes. I'd recommend you go on Blackrock, make instant lvl 80 warr and pala and try them out on dummies, get a feel for them. Then judge them yourself.

4. It depends how competitive on pve you want to be (we talking casual pug raiding or hardcore LOD clears). Ret pala as you said has a lot of utility, and in hard core raiding you are expected to be a support role rather than pure dps. You HAVE to use your situational hands as well as aura masteries, and swapping seals is essential. For fury warrior, your responsibility is much less but the demand for warriors is low, I see a lot of warriors in my LOD guild that get passed over for spots because everyone is playing them. Ferals and enha shaman have the toughest rotations, and I don't really know a lot about rogues so can't speak for them. If you insist on mdps it sounds like DK may be the best fit for you. If you want just a low responsibility dps class though I would have to imagine mage would be your best bet followed by balance druid. In all honesty if you want to be able to find raid spots and also not have a high amount of responsibility balance druid is probably your best bet.

5. Stay away from fury warrior. It is really hard to get a spot in any raid.

6. l see a lot of DKs around too. Does this mean that DKs have a hard time finding raid spots too? What about disco priests and shadow priests? How do you put them in term of difficulty? And combat rogues? I see a lot of them around too...
    Mdps in general have a harder time with raid spots. I'd say rets and rogues probably have it easiest and wars and dks hardest. Priests shouldn't have too many issues finding raid spots. Roles that have easiest time finding spots are pala and dk tanks, boomies, hunters, spriest, most healers (holy priest don't see much of demand and rdudu will never be taken to banes).

7. To play a toon and to play it well are 2 different things. Once you get good with your class it will be easy for you and starting another will be more difficult. I have both UH DK and a main - fury warr. The difference to me is that uh is boring (my opinion). Fury has a simple rotation, really simple but if you want to make a difference, you also use stuff out of it to maximise your dps and raid utility (sunders, throws, shouts, self-buffs like death wish and recklessness, learning when to heroic fury) plus, as a mdps considered top pve dps in game, you A have hard time finding spot in raids (same for UH, frost are better imo for pve, also), B, you roll for the same things many ppl want, C, you don't need to just earn one two-hander as you do atm as uh, you need to earn 2. Apart from just rotation, you also want to know how to position, what type of stuff to hit from where, when to or not to aoe, when to change stance and why and so on. So, my point is, don't consider a class easy to play just because it has a simple priority unless you want to be just a good rdf ape. In my opinion, shadow priest is the easiest tho. I don't think the way of thinking I play something cause it's easy makes great players ;)
    Edited: March 8, 2021

8. No, forgot about the existance of arcane faceroll 2 button rotation :D
    Shared this video cause it gives the point that the easiest is what you are used to.
    I would disagree that fury warr hasn't got responsibility in the raid because:
    - fury warr is considered top dps for pve and is taken into a raid mainly to provide such. Not doing so is bad. The hard part is not to deal damage with fwarr but to maximise it as much as possible. If you don't bring flasks, eat food, bla bla, don't time properly your cds, your damage will suffer, thus, raid damage.
    - fury warr if not used only for bloodthirst>whirlwind>slam proc>heroic straike>repeat can offer good amount of utility for the raid. If there is no warr tank, you are supposed to sunder, if there is a warr tank, you better still help with sunders. You have shouts to use. Yes, demoralizing too.
    - you can even save someone from being killed if tank drops aggro, intervening the dying target.
    - so another tricky part is not just to do stuff, but to do them on time and fast. And also manage rage properly cause you don't want to rage starve at any time, thus not smashing HS just cause it's HS (same for cleave). You should even learn when to take dmg and how for the sake to moderate rage, not just to generate it spanking.

So yes, learning fwarr is easy, mastering is not that easy. True, it's not enhancement shaman, but just because it has simple rotation doesnt mean it's easy to play it WELL.

And yes, arcane mage is easy :D
    Edited: March 12, 2021