1. worried about servers being so crowded

i started on frosmourne and the server looks really populated to me, i just wonder what will happen soon when instead of 6k players in peak hour we will be 18 k in icecrown, how the server will substain with no lag or good playability ? i cant imagine myself farming herbs in sholazar with 400 characters at the same time...

2. i started on frosmourne and the server looks really populated to me, i just wonder what will happen soon when instead of 6k players in peak hour we will be 18 k in icecrown, how the server will substain with no lag or good playability ? i cant imagine myself farming herbs in sholazar with 400 characters at the same time...
    12k is max population on Warmane realms.
    Most of the Frostmourne players play on Frostmourne for the seasonal race and wont be playing on Icecrown. Ontop of that Frostmourne will be reset which means that most likely the same players will go back to Frostmourne and not Icecrown.

3. 12k is max population on Warmane realms.
    Most of the Frostmourne players play on Frostmourne for the seasonal race and wont be playing on Icecrown. Ontop of that Frostmourne will be reset which means that most likely the same players will go back to Frostmourne and not Icecrown.
    I just want to add that the population is probably more, as premium accounts can get in even when at 12k