1. Some stuff for next season Frostmourne

-Naxx season should not be 3 months, 2 months maybe.
    -Ulduar a bit longer like 3.5. Some fights buffed even further (hodir, freya, vezax hardmodes, for hodir just few more mils of hp on boss).
    -Toc shorter than 3 months, prevent BV tanking anub hc somehow, makes the fight as easy as it is on normal.
    -For ICC split the ID between normal and heroic modes so people can't boost themselves heroic gear while not being able to clear some "gatekeeper" bosses, buff should come slower and never reach 10%+, being in mega gear after a month is easy enough. And if the ID's would be split, people would gear up much faster too so the buff is not needed.

Could also consider shortening the overall length of Frostmourne cycle since PvP here is pointless and some raid seasons simply suck such as Naxx+ToC
    Edited: March 6, 2021

2. I would set it out like so:

<<1 reset per week>>
    Naxx: 2 months
    Ulduar: 3.5 months
    ToC: 2.5 months
    ICC/RS: 4 months

The double reset has to go. The server was a covid baby, when people were locked down and had unlimited time to waste. Now that things are getting back to normal, sacrificing 1-2 days over the weekend to raid is a no go for most people. Alts are meaningless too as keeping them updated is adding even more raid days to an already stacked week. It's a ultimatum, it's impossible to remain competitive by skipping a reset. Buff drop rates slightly and you'll get a healthy server that will have actual player retention as opposed to people burning out in naxx from all the raiding.

Speaking of Naxx: it was, by a large margin, the most popular tier. While fresh, Naxx peak times were nearly double the numbers of ICC peak times. It's easily accessible and extremely easy to run through, even for pugs. I think 2 months or mayb 2.5 months is enough for it if it's not released literally on day 1.

Ulduar bosses were fine imho. Buffing boss HP and tank damage is an extremely lazy approach as it is. Look at the meta, 3-2 HPalas per raid, no warrior tanks.

There is 100% nothing wrong with BV tanking on Anub. It worked on retail, I fail to see a reason why it shouldn't here. In actual fact, solo BV tanking is harder in some ways. You need a competent tank, mindful healers, coordinated shadowstrike stunners etc etc. Remove it somehow, and all you will do as add an extra offtank and aoe adds. Big whoop.... the boss is easy regardless.

While double reset is reason enough not to play again, double ICC ID would be the final nail in the coffin. It is simply too long as it is. In it's current state, most guilds spend 4 days a week in ICC over 2 resets. Imagine adding another separate lockout... Not to mention I'd love that heroic ID, where people will be hardwalled on LDW :D There is only a handful of guilds that attempted it pre-buff and actually killed it, most guilds get LoD before they kill LDW. I do agree that the buffs come out way too fast tho, they could slow down a bit

3. I guess if there was no double reset people would alt more. That's something I hated about this server is that you can't alt or you'll end up playing too much.

I don't think "it worked on retail too" is an argument considering we're playing on warmane (talking about the anub thing). By competent tank you mean a person that just keeps pressing his thing every time it's off cooldown and if it's a warrtank you don't even need people to do the stuns for him as it can solo the job. It's not hard and I feel like it skips too much of the mechanics in the fight.

As for the "it works on retail" point, I'll ask you this: Did Saurfang/Muradin on lootship fly to space and make the encounter glitched by not allowing further mage spawns? Did infernos & embers persist after a Halion wipe on retail? Did Freya skip every 2nd ground tremor on retail? Sindra breathing/tailswiping on the same frame it pulls people for blistering thus wiping the raid? Etc etc etc. It's Warmane, I'm convinced that it's not even supposed to be blizzlike.

4. I would set it out like so:

<<1 reset per week>>
    Naxx: 2 months
    Ulduar: 3.5 months
    ToC: 2.5 months
    ICC/RS: 4 months

The double reset has to go. The server was a covid baby, when people were locked down and had unlimited time to waste. Now that things are getting back to normal, sacrificing 1-2 days over the weekend to raid is a no go for most people. Alts are meaningless too as keeping them updated is adding even more raid days to an already stacked week. It's a ultimatum, it's impossible to remain competitive by skipping a reset. Buff drop rates slightly and you'll get a healthy server that will have actual player retention as opposed to people burning out in naxx from all the raiding.

Speaking of Naxx: it was, by a large margin, the most popular tier. While fresh, Naxx peak times were nearly double the numbers of ICC peak times. It's easily accessible and extremely easy to run through, even for pugs. I think 2 months or mayb 2.5 months is enough for it if it's not released literally on day 1.

Ulduar bosses were fine imho. Buffing boss HP and tank damage is an extremely lazy approach as it is. Look at the meta, 3-2 HPalas per raid, no warrior tanks.

There is 100% nothing wrong with BV tanking on Anub. It worked on retail, I fail to see a reason why it shouldn't here. In actual fact, solo BV tanking is harder in some ways. You need a competent tank, mindful healers, coordinated shadowstrike stunners etc etc. Remove it somehow, and all you will do as add an extra offtank and aoe adds. Big whoop.... the boss is easy regardless.

While double reset is reason enough not to play again, double ICC ID would be the final nail in the coffin. It is simply too long as it is. In it's current state, most guilds spend 4 days a week in ICC over 2 resets. Imagine adding another separate lockout... Not to mention I'd love that heroic ID, where people will be hardwalled on LDW :D There is only a handful of guilds that attempted it pre-buff and actually killed it, most guilds get LoD before they kill LDW. I do agree that the buffs come out way too fast tho, they could slow down a bit
    ^^^^^^ This man here speaks the truth. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to emphasize:
    1) Double reset likely has to go or be strongly reconsidered by the Staff
    2)a) Buffing HP pools and Tank damage is lazy, and even frustrating on parryhaste bosses (till your DK tank gets a hardcap expertise set) ; for the sake of making it a "new experience" the tuning of all bosses should be reevaluated/fiddled with a bit.
    b)Speaking of boss tuning: Yeah, LDW HC should not be on the same level of difficulty as LoD...
    c) Anub is ultimately kindof a boring fight, the best you could do (without adding new mechanics) is put a focus on careful phase3 healing
    d) General "game design" to make encounters more interesting (disclaimer: my opinion) is: Ensure all players are doing more than "just their rotation", that all mechanics of the Boss are significant (Counterexamples: Thorim HC Blizzard being fairly forgiving, Steelbreaker Phase3 being cheesable by a Hunter), have small mistakes be lightly punishing and big mistakes being very punishing.
    3) %Buff on ICC came out too fast indeed
    Edited: March 7, 2021

5. I guess if there was no double reset people would alt more. That's something I hated about this server is that you can't alt or you'll end up playing too much.

I don't think "it worked on retail too" is an argument considering we're playing on warmane (talking about the anub thing). By competent tank you mean a person that just keeps pressing his thing every time it's off cooldown and if it's a warrtank you don't even need people to do the stuns for him as it can solo the job. It's not hard and I feel like it skips too much of the mechanics in the fight.

As for the "it works on retail" point, I'll ask you this: Did Saurfang/Muradin on lootship fly to space and make the encounter glitched by not allowing further mage spawns? Did infernos & embers persist after a Halion wipe on retail? Did Freya skip every 2nd ground tremor on retail? Sindra breathing/tailswiping on the same frame it pulls people for blistering thus wiping the raid? Etc etc etc. It's Warmane, I'm convinced that it's not even supposed to be blizzlike.
    No argument there for the overall scripting on the server. Some things are definitely busted and make bosses free kills, while some are overbuffed to the point where you need hardcore neckbeards to get em down. The scripting needs a polish for sure.

As for the Anub block tanking: You need a stunner, weather you are doing it on a pally or a warrior. The "block cap" set leaves you with no hit rating, so there is a very good chance your shockwave/holy wrath will miss one of the mobs and then you will likely lose someone to a shadowstrike and the mob coming back might be repositioned wrong and hit you in the back, resulting in a wipe. On 25man, warrior does have the edge as they automatically do more damage and can spam demo shout by themselves with no DPS having to commit to it.

How it worked on retail: Instead of having a main tank and block tank, 99% of the groups ran one main tank and 2 off tanks (for each side of adds). Instead of leaving the adds and coordinating stuns, you just killed the adds as they came out. Funny enough, the two offtanks would still gear block as much as humanly possible to mitigate incoming damage. And trust me, they would do full block if all the Naxx/Uld block gear was not considered utter trash. It was dropping and was mostly disenchanted :D This is, in my opinion, is many times easier to do. Let your cleavers pump and they will die in seconds.

On Warmane, we had the luxury to anticipate patches and save gear. Instead of two half geared block tanks, you get one fully geared one and an extra DPS. The enrage was quite forgiving, so maybe that can be adjusted a bit to make it slightly more competitive.

Having played and geared that type of tank I will personally never do it again, especially on a pally. It was rough to spam buy naxx/uld BoEs, farming some niche gear, coordinating disc/rsham buff uptime + demo shout, having a stunner and making weak auras for correct timers. Not to mention that the server is optimized in a way that having a near $1500 gaming PC was brought to its knees by 20 adds smacking you at 50 attacks per second. Having to be the difference between a wipe and a kill at 6-7 FPS was not fun. It was a fun experiment, but entirely not necessary.