1. HELP! Permanent Cloud Above my Character

Hey, I need help getting rid of this dust/rain Cloud above my character, ive tried logging out and back in, heartstoning, etc
    nothing seems to fix it for me, does anyone know who i can be helped because this is super annoying.
    heres a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/10en7zo
    Edited: March 6, 2021

2. Yeah, i tried everything, switching zones, dying, etc

3. Frankly, more than anything, this looks like a visual glitch (note the dithering further away).
    Are any other characters affected?
    When did you start experiencing this?

4. Yeah, i was experincing this after kinda auto wakling though the barrens on my leveling character, i was thinking that it may be triggerd by the stormers that spawn that cloud above you, i left the zone, even went to western kingdom etc, and it never went away, its just stuck with me, if i log onto any other character, this doesnt apply, it seems to be stuck on my 1 char that i have visually

5. What is the name/realm of the affected character?

6. Norgga on Lorderon, it was all over me yestureday untill i just got it fixed via support ticket, it seems like it was caused by the Stormer mobs in the Barrens, i contacted the support and they fixed it for me just now, but it may be something to look into since i was just walking by tabbed out or looking on another screen, and i ended up having the effect forever