1. How do i counter Elem and Affliciton comp in 2s ?

I'm playing with Assa rogue as a Disc priest and i don't have a clue how to counter them. Like i have an idea: to always LOS them, but it helps bad. It seems like they love open field combat and pull us into it to cast chain CC. It's so cancer so I would like to know your opinion on this comp. And please help how to position regarding map selection. Thank you

2. Sap lock vanish shammy roots if you get feared while u have cos / blind / 2nd vanish ready its time to l2p, priest shadowfiend on shammy as first global + dots, if lock uses succu u need to cos the cast (reflexes), idk how affli ele can even win u when u can kill in first 5 sec of the fight. Properly done priest doesnt even have to PS.

3. Sap lock vanish shammy roots if you get feared while u have cos / blind / 2nd vanish ready its time to l2p, priest shadowfiend on shammy as first global + dots, if lock uses succu u need to cos the cast (reflexes), idk how affli ele can even win u when u can kill in first 5 sec of the fight. Properly done priest doesnt even have to PS.
    That's some really bad cooldown management right there. Unless you're sure that using it will land a kill, rogue save use cloak of shadows and or vanish to avoid getting killed while priest is cc'd with no trinket.