1. Hello,

Thank you for the time spend to collect and test all of this !

Could you please put alternative way to download All-In-One package, because there is 5GB free limit on MEGA cloud? Now it is downloading just 5Gbs and i have to wait for the another ~1,8Gb something like 6-8 hours to complete the download of the whole pack.

2. Why you just don't put --- All-In-One package --- on Google Drive it's free ??? You have account on google
    Or more simple, just place it on some torrent tracker, it's absolute free, and + we can download it with uToreent
    Edited: April 5, 2021

3. Hello,

Thank you for the time spend to collect and test all of this !

Could you please put alternative way to download All-In-One package, because there is 5GB free limit on MEGA cloud? Now it is downloading just 5Gbs and i have to wait for the another ~1,8Gb something like 6-8 hours to complete the download of the whole pack.
    Why you just don't put --- All-In-One package --- on Google Drive it's free ??? You have account on google
    Or more simple, just place it on some torrent tracker, it's absolute free, and + we can download it with uToreent
    I've seen and heard your calls. I'm trying to upload it to Google Drive.
    You can always create a MEGA account which allows you to download the whole package in a single click. Once you're done, you can always delete your account again.

MEGA is easy, free and fast. And pretty much everyone who plays with MPQ files uploads to MEGA, which makes it very convenient. :)

New link will appear within the hour.

4. I've seen and heard your calls. I'm trying to upload it to Google Drive.
    You can always create a MEGA account which allows you to download the whole package in a single click. Once you're done, you can always delete your account again.

MEGA is easy, free and fast. And pretty much everyone who plays with MPQ files uploads to MEGA, which makes it very convenient. :)

New link will appear within the hour.
    Thank You !

5. You can find uploaded the best achievable HD Water i have updated years ago. The water in Stormwind is still bad, but better than anything else i`ve been found during the years.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_iS...ew?usp=sharing

To make it work you have to delete your Lava Patch "patch-W.MPQ", so make a decision, HD lava or HD water.

Also i want to share full update on your patch descriptions:
    PATCH-4.MPQ - Music
    PATCH-5.MPQ - Music
    PATCH-8.MPQ - Classic armors double resolution
    My patch PATCH-C.MPQ - HD Water works only if PATCH-W.MPQ is disabled
    PATCH-D.MPQ - HD Goblins
    PATCH-F.MPQ - Player Mounts, Druid Forms part1 cant work without part2 and Creatures in the world
    PATCH-G.MPQ - Player Mounts part2 cant work without part1
    PATCH-H.MPQ - HD Characters Models
    PATCH-L.MPQ - Character creation screen, login menu and loading backgrounds + hd character icons
    PATCH-M.MPQ - Loading Screen
    PATCH-N.MPQ - Classic & TBC Dungeon Maps
    PATCH-S.MPQ - Sunlight
    PATCH-T.MPQ - Tilesets, Grass, Buildings
    PATCH-W.MPQ - HD Lava/Slime
    PATCH-X.MPQ - HD Trees and flowers
    PATCH-Y.MPQ - Blood splatters, when fighting enemies

6. You can find uploaded the best achievable HD Water i have updated years ago. The water in Stormwind is still bad, but better than anything else i`ve been found during the years.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_iS...ew?usp=sharing

To make it work you have to delete your Lava Patch "patch-W.MPQ", so make a decision, HD lava or HD water.
    Descriptions has been updated. Thank you for looking through the files on your own. :)

Also, I decided not to add the water, since it's buggy.
    If someone finds an unbugged version that also works with my colleciton I'll gladly add it to the main file.

7. May 7, 2021  
    Coming back here to thank you for your amazing work. I've downloaded those patches that really boost my WoW experience, such as character, mount and creature models, without overloading my hardware. Everything works just fine.

8. May 10, 2021  
    Mekgineer's chopper don't have sound when I drive, it is bug or I don't install some think correct ? And beter to change it to old , old texture look more nice than this snow bike

9. May 10, 2021  

Not working

I moved all the patches over to the data folder and nothing has changed its all exactly the same.

10. May 14, 2021  
    I moved all the patches over to the data folder and nothing has changed its all exactly the same.
    Make sure each and every patch file you're moving over to the Data folder has the MPQ extension. The installation process is nothing more than dragging those patches in the correct folder, so if doesn't work I guess it's not the patches' fault and you may have another kind of problem going on.
    Edited: May 14, 2021

11. May 15, 2021  
    Just a question, I've already downloaded it. Where exactly do I paste it? Thanks.

12. May 16, 2021  
    Just a question, I've already downloaded it. Where exactly do I paste it? Thanks.
    Once unzipped, move the patch files into the Data folder, located inside your main Warmane WoW folder. If you downloaded the changes to the login screen and the in-game map too, make sure to move the addon folders into "yourWoWFolder"/Interface/AddOns and to make the small changes listed in the main post. Go back to the home page of this post, everything has already been explained in detail there.

13. May 16, 2021  
    Seems like QuestHelper (using ver 1.4.1 - the last one for 3.3.5) gets broken and it says it's out of date after extracting the mpq files.
    What's the reason and solution?

14. May 17, 2021  
    Seems like QuestHelper (using ver 1.4.1 - the last one for 3.3.5) gets broken and it says it's out of date after extracting the mpq files.
    What's the reason and solution?
    As far as I know, all the patch files you/we downloaded are not actual patches, but rather graphic and/or sound adjustments that overwrite existing files. These patches have been taken from expansions that came after WotLK, so the reason for your problem may be an undesired interaction between your addon (which is designed to work on 3.3.5) and files that are only adapted to work on 3.3.5, but not designed or optimized to do so.
    I suppose that this could be solved by working on the patch files and trying to find what exactly is going on between QuestHelper and the patches. Maybe OP could give a better insight on this topic, so try contacting him or wait for his reply.

I can only suggest to try this: if you downloaded and applied the patches all together, try using one at a time while using QuestHelper and see what happens. Maybe the problem is caused by just one or a few of these patches, so the solution would be running WoW with only the patches that work with QuestHelper just fine.
    Edited: May 17, 2021

15. May 24, 2021  
    The file breaking QuestHelper seems to be:
    - patch-N.MPQ - Classic & TBC Dungeon Maps

Awesome stuff btw OP.
    My game looks really nice now.

First ... 2345614 ... Last