1. The only thing that is missing to make game look awesome is water. ^ ^ I tried to find HD water patches for WOTLK, but couldn't find working one without bugs. I suppose that is why author didn't put it in the collection.
    I used to have it in my collection, but I decided to get rid of it, since I was kind of tired of looking at it. I might be able to get it back, but I will make no promises.

2. Bonus patches.

Additional bonus patches that works great with patches in the current thread.

1. Patch-L.MPQ Character creation, login menu and loading backgrounds + hd character icons(click on image to see in high resolution):
    Previews
    Character creation:
    Spoiler: Show

Backgrounds:

Login menu (Burning Crusade/Mists of Pandaria/Warlords of Draenor/Shadowlands + original WOTLK in the dowload link):

Patch-M.MPQ Bonus(canon) alternative loading backgrounds that works with Patch-L.MPQ or standalone:

1.1 Links to download:

2 Installation instruction:
    Download any patch that you want to install and remove from the name -ruRU part and then put it to the Data folder in the game folder.
    Example: Patch-ruRU-L.MPQ -> Patch-L.MPQ

3.Credit goes to the creator of this thread:
    Edited: March 22, 2021

3. If you still have this patch, please can you add the separate link to it for those who wants to install it? I would appreciate it.

4. Additional bonus patches that works great with patches in the current thread.

1. Patch-L.MPQ Character creation, login menu and loading backgrounds + hd character icons(click on image to see in high resolution):
    Previews
    Character creation:

Backgrounds:

Login menu (Burning Crusade/Mists of Pandaria/Warlords of Draenor/Shadowlands + original WOTLK in the dowload link):

Patch-M.MPQ Bonus(canon) alternative loading backgrounds that works with Patch-L.MPQ or standalone:

1.1 Links to download:

2. Patch-Z.MPQ Maps of classic dungeons:
    Preview:

2.1 Link to dowload:

3. Installation instruction:
    Download any patch that you want to install and remove from the name -ruRU part and then put it to the Data folder in the game folder.
    Example: Patch-ruRU-L.MPQ -> Patch-L.MPQ

4.Credit goes to the creator of this thread:
    Thank you for the uploads. I'll add them to the main page, to make sure everyone notices.
    Amazing work and good find.

5. You are welcome. Your work inspired me. :)

6. Review

Tested. Those upgrades work wonders. 1 problem is that @Saikur0n dungeon maps are in russian. and also the game does not know map names on the charter selection screen.
    Edited: March 21, 2021 Reason: typo

7. Tested. Those upgrades work wonders. 1 problem is that @Saikur0n dungeon maps are in russian. and also the game does not know map names on the charter selection screen.
    Both links(All-In-One & Patch-N) has been fixed with an english version
    Edited: March 21, 2021 Reason: Typo

8. How bout Patch-Z.MPQ ? Cn u mate this one english ?

9. How bout Patch-Z.MPQ ? Cn u mate this one english ?
    Patch-N.MPQ is the translated version of Patch-Z.MPQ from the earlier comment by Saikur0n

Just make sure you move Mapster and WDM into your AddOns folder.

10. I noticed you have two patch-Y in the Downloads and Content section. Are they different?

11. Fixed that right up, was just a copy of the second Patch-Y. :)

12. Thank you so much. ^ ^ This is huge work for making WOTLK look modern in 2021. By the way, noticed that in Downloads there are X patch. What is it? It is not indicated in the Content list.

13. Just a typo. It's the HD tree models. It is now fixed

Sorry for the mistake!

14. No problem. Just noticed that with patch-W - slime and Lava, the armor on some characters disappeared in the game. They are nude in stormwind. I think it is conflicting

15. If it is on players, it's just a visual bug. That even happens on the standard client. There's not much to do about it, besides making a quick relog.
    I just tried running around Stormwind on on different characters. No issues on my side :)

First 123412 ... Last