1. What does patch-N.MPQ stand for? Not mentioned in table of contents, but in file pack it is added.

2. Thank you for noticing my error.
    I was supposed to remove that, as I made a few changes.
    Will change the download links in the next few days, to correct that.

3. Breaks QuestHelper and Gatherer

I figured it out! You have to make sure that you delete the whole folders Interface\Addons\Mapster and WDM in your game client and that you put the files new files from this patch there. Overwriting them is not enough!

---

I wonder what it is, but after applying the Graphic Boost those two addons don't work anymore. Any ideas why QuestHelper and Gatherer might be broken afterwards?

This is the error code:

msg: Interface\AddOns\QuestHelper\timeslice.lua:191: attempt to index global 'QuestHelper' (a nil value)
    toc: 1.4.1
    v: 1.4.1
    game: 3.3.5
    locale: enUS
    timestamp: 2022-01-03 07:27:18
    mutation: nil
    silent: false

[C]: ?
    Interface\AddOns\QuestHelper\timeslice.lua:191: in function `QH_Timeslice_Work'
    Interface\AddOns\QuestHelper\manager_event.lua:131 : in function <Interface\AddOns\QuestHelper\manager_event.lua:99 >
    Edited: January 3, 2022

4. Amazing, love it, thanks!

Thank you truekripp and enhreznik, I have tried both of y'alls Graphics Boosts. Only problem I had was with enhreznik all in one patch, crash in Forge of Souls. Truekripps working so far perfect. I am going to try to add better looking water instead of lava.

Update with the water:

https://imgur.com/WfwGYic

https://imgur.com/hpcak0b
    Edited: January 6, 2022

5. Druid forms new animation

is it posible to get the upgraded druid form movement animations?

6. Does anyone knows a same graphics boost for MOP ? im looking for it but seems difficult to find, or i can use the same files for it ? (if i can it will be just wonderfull)

7. Is there any hope to make this compatible with Carbonite ? Mapster just isnt doin it for me....

I am also using ElvUI Warmane Fork and the Mapster addon breaks it.

Edit: Deleting Patch-N.mpq along with the Mapster and WDM addons worked. It also fixes trying to combine ElvUI with this graphic pack!
    Edited: January 16, 2022 Reason: Update

8. Since I installed the pack as it is described, my character jumps, I keep the w pressed and it goes as if frozen, it walks, it stops and so on, the lateral displacement is the same, however if I jump or make a change of direction the character walks correctly, If I press the two mouse buttons it doesn't happen either and with the autopilot it doesn't stop either, how can I correct it?

9. Water patch not really working for me. I get white and green water. I used the torrent version and replace patch-w with patch-b inside the zip. Am I doing something wrong?

https://imgur.com/a/nUQlQUV
    https://imgur.com/a/488MwbY

10. First of all. Apology for the late response. I hope you guys already figured out your issues. If you didn't, I hope this helps. Thank you all for checking out this post.

Hey Soulsi. I'm glad you figured out how to fix your issue. Thank you for leaving us with an answer to the issue as well!

Zdonk, thank you for the comment. Your water is beautiful!

Hello Nyanekawa. I am sorry to tell you, that would require some work on the skeletons that the models use, which I can not help you with. I'm not even sure if it'll be possible to do so with the models we have in this collection. Might have to add a whole new model with the right animation, which requires a ton of work.

Hi Rodinnnn! This is a post to obtain new graphics on the WotLK client. The MOP client has some changes which makes it hard to use the same files. Your best bet, would be trying to google it, but as far as I know, there aren't many modders that wants to work on the MOP models, as MOP is much less populated.

Sadly, icedelta2k - this is an issue with Carbonite. Carbonite uses a different form of mapping, and has nothing to do with the actual world map. It has custom maps that it loads, which makes it impossible for WDM & Mapster to work hand-in-hand with Carbonite.
    Also, you might want to check out the WotLK ElvUI Github for a working option. You need to use WDM/Mapster which is provided by this patch. Disable ElvUI's map addon in order to make Mapster the primary map AddOn. I use ElvUI myself, so if anything is breaking, it might be due to the version or because it was done incorrectly.

musraah - This seems to be an issue on your end. Whether it's because the installation process went wrong, or your PC just can't handle it(not saying you have a bad PC) - I would recommend redownloading it all, and trying again. If it still doesn't work, try renaming some of the files to change the order they load in(They load based on their location in the folder. 1-9 before A-Z, 1 before 2, A before B etc.

kolakid thank you for your contribution. This will not be added to the main post, as I think it sways away from the original idea. It's not HD, it's just a simple reskin, which I would not wish to recommend. :)

Hey Doegwynx. Sorry for the late answer. This is usually happening when textures are not loading in. Missing textures are usually a bright green, which suggests that something is loading incorrectly and not something missing.
    I'd encourage you to try switching around the names of some of the files, for it to load in a different order. 1-9 before A-Z, 1 before 2, A before B etc.
    If it still doesn't work after changing the load order of the files, try googling around to see if you can find other patches that does the same thing. Might just be an issue nobody can put their finger on.
    I'll warn you beforehand. I do not recommend downloading files you do not know the contents of. I do not recommend skipping scanning for virus, and I do not recommend any of the files out there, besides the ones I've personally uploaded.

Last, but not least 121ceki. The issue you are having is a missing texture. This could be the game itself being buggy as it can be. It could also be your PC just working weirdly. I'd recommend trying to re-download the torrent link I've added, run it with no addons, and if the issue persists, then try switching the names to force your game to load the files in a different order. This has been the issue, the times I've experienced this issue. 1-9 before A-Z, 1 before 2, A before B etc.

11. Hey Doegwynx. Sorry for the late answer. This is usually happening when textures are not loading in. Missing textures are usually a bright green, which suggests that something is loading incorrectly and not something missing.
    I'd encourage you to try switching around the names of some of the files, for it to load in a different order. 1-9 before A-Z, 1 before 2, A before B etc.
    If it still doesn't work after changing the load order of the files, try googling around to see if you can find other patches that does the same thing. Might just be an issue nobody can put their finger on.
    I'll warn you beforehand. I do not recommend downloading files you do not know the contents of. I do not recommend skipping scanning for virus, and I do not recommend any of the files out there, besides the ones I've personally uploaded.
    Thank you for the reply! I found an other water patch which working but is not nearly as beautiful as some posts before me.
    I have tried to changed the order but nothing, water still missing. I only replaced patch-w with the water patch in the full torrent version.

12. Is it possible to make only druid forms a separate file?
    I previously used new druids forms from Leeviathan. But my game crashed after a while for some reason, like when I used mount in bear form.
    If I use harder patches like new chars models or high resolution classic armors then my game doesn't crash. What could be the problem?

13. You need to edit the files if this is what you'd want, unless you can find someone else who has uploaded an edited version.
    Did you try running LAA, to increase the RAM limit of the execution file?

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last