1. 3 Weeks Ago  
    There's a high chance that most of the patches you are using, are containing some of the things I've got in my collection. I've tried most of them, and this is by far the best setup I've found.
    Others that I've been looking at, and testing, has been messing up some of the other patch textures. Like NPCs getting weird faces, blood bugging out, models missing. That kind of thing.

Yeah. I've no issues at the moment. I deleted X and W for be sure. But it looks great. Like WoTLK is a 2018 game, haha.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Yeah. I've no issues at the moment. I deleted X and W for be sure. But it looks great. Like WoTLK is a 2018 game, haha.
    That's great! I appreciate your comment! That's what I was aiming for. As many upgraded textures as I could possibly fit into the engine, without breaking it.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hello,

Thank you for the time spend to collect and test all of this !

Could you please put alternative way to download All-In-One package, because there is 5GB free limit on MEGA cloud? Now it is downloading just 5Gbs and i have to wait for the another ~1,8Gb something like 6-8 hours to complete the download of the whole pack.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Why you just don't put --- All-In-One package --- on Google Drive it's free ??? You have account on google
    Or more simple, just place it on some torrent tracker, it's absolute free, and + we can download it with uToreent
    Edited: 2 Weeks Ago

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hello,

Thank you for the time spend to collect and test all of this !

Could you please put alternative way to download All-In-One package, because there is 5GB free limit on MEGA cloud? Now it is downloading just 5Gbs and i have to wait for the another ~1,8Gb something like 6-8 hours to complete the download of the whole pack.
    Why you just don't put --- All-In-One package --- on Google Drive it's free ??? You have account on google
    Or more simple, just place it on some torrent tracker, it's absolute free, and + we can download it with uToreent
    I've seen and heard your calls. I'm trying to upload it to Google Drive.
    You can always create a MEGA account which allows you to download the whole package in a single click. Once you're done, you can always delete your account again.

MEGA is easy, free and fast. And pretty much everyone who plays with MPQ files uploads to MEGA, which makes it very convenient. :)

New link will appear within the hour.

6. 1 Week Ago  
    I've seen and heard your calls. I'm trying to upload it to Google Drive.
    You can always create a MEGA account which allows you to download the whole package in a single click. Once you're done, you can always delete your account again.

MEGA is easy, free and fast. And pretty much everyone who plays with MPQ files uploads to MEGA, which makes it very convenient. :)

New link will appear within the hour.
    Thank You !

7. 1 Week Ago  
    You can find uploaded the best achievable HD Water i have updated years ago. The water in Stormwind is still bad, but better than anything else i`ve been found during the years.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_iS...ew?usp=sharing

To make it work you have to delete your Lava Patch "patch-W.MPQ", so make a decision, HD lava or HD water.

Also i want to share full update on your patch descriptions:
    PATCH-4.MPQ - Music
    PATCH-5.MPQ - Music
    PATCH-8.MPQ - Classic armors double resolution
    My patch PATCH-C.MPQ - HD Water works only if PATCH-W.MPQ is disabled
    PATCH-D.MPQ - HD Goblins
    PATCH-F.MPQ - Player Mounts, Druid Forms part1 cant work without part2 and Creatures in the world
    PATCH-G.MPQ - Player Mounts part2 cant work without part1
    PATCH-H.MPQ - HD Characters Models
    PATCH-L.MPQ - Character creation screen, login menu and loading backgrounds + hd character icons
    PATCH-M.MPQ - Loading Screen
    PATCH-N.MPQ - Classic & TBC Dungeon Maps
    PATCH-S.MPQ - Sunlight
    PATCH-T.MPQ - Tilesets, Grass, Buildings
    PATCH-W.MPQ - HD Lava/Slime
    PATCH-X.MPQ - HD Trees and flowers
    PATCH-Y.MPQ - Blood splatters, when fighting enemies

8. 1 Week Ago  
    You can find uploaded the best achievable HD Water i have updated years ago. The water in Stormwind is still bad, but better than anything else i`ve been found during the years.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_iS...ew?usp=sharing

To make it work you have to delete your Lava Patch "patch-W.MPQ", so make a decision, HD lava or HD water.
    Descriptions has been updated. Thank you for looking through the files on your own. :)

Also, I decided not to add the water, since it's buggy.
    If someone finds an unbugged version that also works with my colleciton I'll gladly add it to the main file.

First ... 234