1. Hey,
    thank you both.

@enhreznik the googledrive links dont work and i'd really appretiate it if you can upload somewhere else than Ulozto.net in the future because it's speed is so limited it can take like 6-8 hours to download this pack.
    @truekripp its almost the same with mega.nz and the ultimate complete package, it allows to download only 4gb out of 23 before it stops and have to wait 8 hours for a new quota.And i dont see it right to pay this website as much as for a monthly internet+TV package only to download the file so please check if it can be uploaded at another unlimited place
    Because it was deleted, link for latest version you can always find here as i said.

Hey opexo.
    That last edit wasn't really anything big. I just fixed a few spelling mistakes. I have now changed the edit.
    The added full game download was added quite a while ago, as you mentioned. It was just me messing with the wording in my original post, forgetting to change the edit note.

You can choose either one. I haven't checked out enhreznik's download, yet. But I'd love to give it a go some time in the future.
    Huge shoutout to you, enhreznik, for doing some good work. If you do continue to work on it, I will most likely add it to my original post, giving you the credit you deserve. I will ask beforehand,, to make sure it's okay I use it.
    I'm still working on new versions, new improvements and models or textures. This topic was reason why i create this patch. That's why I already gave you credit igame.

2. Any one knows if it have any incompatibility with carbonite addon? Since that i come back to play i jump foward in this pack before to launch the vanilla one. And after that got the addons. But the carbonite even let me open the map '-'

3. Thank you very much for your efforts and efforts. I would like to make a small suggestion: we should make the animal shape in the vanilla era look less powerful, and it is convenient for multilingual clients. We should separate the language files separately. Finally, thank you very much

4. Because it was deleted, link for latest version you can always find here as i said.

I'm still working on new versions, new improvements and models or textures. This topic was reason why i create this patch. That's why I already gave you credit igame.

first, thanks for making all into just one patch.

small bug report, Carbonite (addon) does not work with your last patch
    tested on a clean enUS client with the 11gen exe

5. Hello enhreznik,

Thank you for your big patch. I hope you could reach to upgrade more textures, i have 0 fps issue, playing in 1440p 150-180 fps with a 1660S and 8700k 5Ghz.
    But i have a problem, i can't take any fly at the masterfly ;(

Could you import some Cataclysm interface ?

- Caracter info
    - Spellbook
    - Social/Guild info
    - Macro icon
    - Mini-map

6. Because it was deleted, link for latest version you can always find here as i said.

Awesome job! Was curious if possible, you could make your login screen not so permanent. I would like to be able to swap the login screen with a login screen from another expansion if possible. Currently I can replace the sound, but have had no luck with the backgrounds. Keep up the good work!

7. Hello, i'm trying to import the Cataclysm interface to Wotlk but i never did any modding before...*

I'm trying first to import the mini-map from Cataclysm to Wotlk.
    I tried to open MPQ files on Cataclysm data, i found some blp files in MINIMAP folder located in local-enUS.MPQ and i replaced them in the same mpq file in Wotlk.

But it doesn't work, the mini-map is exactly the same and i don't have this window with multiple select https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...376-172196.jpg

I tried also to do the same with the minimap lua and xml located in the framexml folder but i got an xml*error after launching the game

Do you think it's possible to do that ?* Or i could never play with a modern client UI with this old expansion ? :(

8. Could you give me some good shaders that works fine, would appriciate it much and you did really good job with models.

9. ReShade guide added to the main topic. Fixed download links, including dungeon maps.

10. Hey there, love the graphics update looks fantastic. Only issue I have is that none of my addons seem to be loading now that i've applied the graphics update.

11. Hey there, love the graphics update looks fantastic. Only issue I have is that none of my addons seem to be loading now that i've applied the graphics update.
    If you have any map addons aside of Mapster with this package, please remove them.
    Make sure no addons are colliding with one another, and check if you have the latest version(some of them are still being updated to this day).
    Try disabling them all, and enabling them one at a time. See when the issue appears, and try to make a few changes on your own.(Downloading other addons that does the same, or other versions of that same addon)

12. Amazing work ! im testing it and I really like how it looks, congrats!
    I want to know if its possible to see name places at minimap and map (it doesn't show u). Thanks a lot

13. Hey Zecarios, I appreciate the compliment. As far as I can understand, you wish to have names shown, but names of places are shown as a part of the main map.

What I am talking about is shown in this picture.
    Spoiler: Show

There's also areas, that are not written into the map, which can be seen in the next picture, where hovering over it can show a new name, which is sort of an area in a zone.
    Spoiler: Show

If you are refering to the fact that you have no names shown anywhere(map/minimap), then that's because you're using a different language than the dungeon map language package.
    The upgraded maps are for the enUS client, whereas there's also other clients, so you need to use the one that fits the langauge that you use. enRU, enGB, enUS.
    For reference, please make sure to check out Trimitor's post here.
    Edited: November 28, 2021

14. Very good guide, but alliance motorbike (Mekgineer's Chopper) is ABSOLUTELY awful unfortunately, I actually think it griefs Engineers since no one want to buy this disgusting mount

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last