1. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Why does the game crash so much with these models? I used different ones i guess in the past but i wanted a fresh client and got these but the game crashes like mad. Never had a single crash with the previous ones, i believe i got them from the old ******* site. I have the LAA as well.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Why does the game crash so much with these models? I used different ones i guess in the past but i wanted a fresh client and got these but the game crashes like mad. Never had a single crash with the previous ones, i believe i got them from the old ******* site. I have the LAA as well.
    You must use the modified executable to support more than 4gb of memory.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Thank you for this, definitely changed the experience for me. I'm using all the patches with my client and the provided executable on arch linux through wine and it's working perfect 60fps ultra graphics with dxvk and an amd radeon pro wx 4100 with intel xeon w-1290t and 64gb ecc 3200 ram. this just about maxes out my system, but never drops below 60. using more than ultra macros it drops to 55 occassionally, ultra is fine for me. water and slime is working fine with patch-9 with patch-w deleted.

I'm looking forward to the next update to this, this is exciting to bring back one of the best expansions to newer graphics. I'm thoroughly impressed with your work, thanks!

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Reznik hey, I think you made the best one so far. You've said you are going to release v9 with very high resolution textures. Can you release the normal resolution version along with it so people without powerful computers can also enjoy it. Also, is there an estimated time of arrival? Thank you.

5. 4 Days Ago  

6. 4 Days Ago  
    Reznik hey, I think you made the best one so far. You've said you are going to release v9 with very high resolution textures. Can you release the normal resolution version along with it so people without powerful computers can also enjoy it. Also, is there an estimated time of arrival? Thank you.

Thank you Albusves! :-)
    Maybe yes, but... I will not be updating these split releases any further.
    I just finished Eastern Kingdoms... Now I'm going to play with Kalimdor.

7. 3 Days Ago  
    Thank you Albusves! :-)
    Maybe yes, but... I will not be updating these split releases any further.

It looks good. One can only hope it won't cause huge strain on performance (on a mini-pc)

8. 3 Days Ago  
    I'm also impressed with in-game music. Is there still any room for improvement in music and sound effects?

9. 1 Day Ago  

10. 10 hours ago  

First ... 9171819