1. Hello there!

Just wanted to say that I have an old video that people somehow still refer to when looking for graphic updates.

I haven't updated it in years and have posted the link to this thread as a (much better) reference.

(for reference: https://youtu.be/shHpJZcFk0As)

Thank you :)

2. Missing textures

I`m really enjoying your mod setup, thank you for your work! I have a little problem though - there are a lot of missing textures on character models and NPCs (green or white pody parts and armor parts on mounts, etc). After a couple of hours trying to solve this problem, I found out that this problem dissappears if i set client`s language to English. When I turn it back to my language, missing textures come back again. Maybe you know how to fix this?

3. Worked like a charm

Thanks so much for this entire guide, very well writen and makes this older game feel like new again. Looking forward playing the new season with these changes!

Big props to everyone involved in creating this guide.

PS: The ReShade part didn't work for me, maybe because there is a newer version, or because I play in windowed mode. Eitherway, I can do without.

4. Blood flicker?

Thanks for the guide.. Works good, but I have a problem with the blood flickering constantly really annoy the eyes.. can i disable it somehow?

5. I tried a lot of a ptchesfrom google and youtube. This is the best graphics update for wotlk. Thanks a lot.

Just one simple question... "patch-N" is for what actually? Have a good day.

6. Hi, can someone of you guys help me? been trying to install reshade but it doesnt work. Im missing the menu ingame. Everytime i press the Home Button it doesnt show up. I installed everything correctly and reinstalled reshade a couple of times. Thank you!

7. May 4, 2022  
    Thx for your fast reply. I removed Mapster & WDM from Interface/AddOns but it made no change still no zone names and chat issue persits.

Should i remove something else?
    do you have found a solution? i´ve got this error too and don´t install dungeon maps, mapster and wdm...

EDIT1: LOL, i found the solution for zone names...delete patch-5.mpq.
    EDIT2: channel joined fixed too with delete patch-5.mpq...chat seems fixed too
    Edited: May 4, 2022

8. May 4, 2022  

Add New Models

With new models being introduced with each new expansion, are there any plans to update the files for these graphical patches to accommodate the new additions? I follow the modeling scenario for WotLK 3.3.5 and I've seen some new models being made available but I don't know how to compile to help. Congratulations on the excellent contribution you have made to the WotLK 3.3.5 community.

9. May 5, 2022  
    I believe the patch-N is for particles, clouds, smoke, sand and etc.

10. May 7, 2022  
    do you have found a solution? i´ve got this error too and don´t install dungeon maps, mapster and wdm...

EDIT1: LOL, i found the solution for zone names...delete patch-5.mpq.
    EDIT2: channel joined fixed too with delete patch-5.mpq...chat seems fixed too
    Thx for sharing your solution. By deleting patch-5.mpq Chat and zone names are fixed. Also when using mapster. You are my hero xD

11. May 13, 2022  
    I'm having a rather weird issue here, when I login to another account on this graphic boosted client, it refuses to sign me in despite entering the correct login credentials. Anyone encountered this? How do I fix it?

12. May 16, 2022  
    Does this still work? I've downloaded the shadowlands loading screen, sunlight patch, and water patch but nothing has changed. sorry if im being dumb and its just a simple fix.

13. May 16, 2022  
    Only download the 'All in One' package

14. May 20, 2022  
    Hi there, just wondering if the links from the first post still works? And wondering if this would clash with the add-ons somehow? Cheers!

First ... 61415161718 ... Last