1. I have downloaded the all in one from the initial post. It looks amazing however I have one question, which mount models is this "all in one" using? It converted some mounts models into something I've never seen before. For example, bronze drake, looking cool with green chains on the neck etc. but which patch does this model belong to for example?

It sometimes confuses me...

2. July 5, 2022  
    First of all thank you for all the hard work on these enhancements !

Second so this single topic is for 2 different "mod packs" if I understand correctly ?

On first page is the All in one torrent from truekripp and then there is reznik's version which is just one huge file (patch4) right ?

Can anyone tell me the key differences ? Also whats the difference between the 3 water patches in truekripps pack ?

Thank you again all !

3. July 8, 2022  
    Hi Reznik, thanks for the job you made, really.
    But, will you accept to make many patches as Truekripp did? So we will be able to download those we want, please?

For example:
    - I don't want all the sounds, just only those in the original game;
    - I would like to keep the original login screen;
    - The procedural water is just awesome with your patch. This water works better than the one from Truekripp, and I'm sure it's related on your modified wow.exe client because procedural water can only work on DX11 client, that the original one can't because it runs DX9 only. But, your client breaks some addons like QuestHelper
    - some PNJs and objects are very too dark. I don't know if it's because of the 'darker' night, added in DX11 Clients, or because of the macros

So, I think that some of guys here would like you to make more little patch files than only a unique one. Maybe you can work with Truekripp? Because both of you made a very good job, and it's a really great pleasure to see our favorite game with better and beautiful graphics, for sure :)

Maybe a 2.0? ^^

Thanks a lot, and have fun :)

V.
    Thanks. Maybe in the future patch will be unencrypted, then you can delete whatever you want. About addons.. Thing is, this update contains new maps, Hyjal for example, and that addons needs to be updated about this data aswell to work properly. It's an addon problem. Tbh WotLK client itself contains "quest helper" and that one works. Water is just advanced playing with dbc's and procwater textures, it will be enhanced again in upcoming update. What is "very too dark"?

Yeah it's Reznik's patch that's causing the login screen/UI to change and I really don't like it.
    This is price for my graphical update. I don't really understand why it's so important... I mean, would you rather spend your gmetime staring at a login screen insted to play that game? Filling up password, that is really annoying and my login screen allow save password, and in addition, the buttons there will redirect you to where you can report bugs.

First of all thank you for all the hard work on these enhancements !

Second so this single topic is for 2 different "mod packs" if I understand correctly ?

On first page is the All in one torrent from truekripp and then there is reznik's version which is just one huge file (patch4) right ?

Can anyone tell me the key differences ? Also whats the difference between the 3 water patches in truekripps pack ?

Thank you again all !
    Yes you are right. I think it's pointless to start another topic when it's about the same things. A lot of patches are outdated... Downloading of dozens patches is again annoying... And their mutual compatibility is really questionable, especially when people don't understand enough how they work. My patch contains hundreds of additional updates and will continue to evolve. Thats the difference.

4. July 9, 2022  
    I downloaded the all-in-one package and it works quite well. But I would like to remove the mounts because basically I don't like to see different mounts and mobs different from their original models. I tried deleting PATCH-F.MPQ and PATCH-G.MPQ but now all mounts are a cube of white and blue squares and others look green. Any solution to this? I really don't like mounts and I will never like to see something different from reality.

5. Thanks. Maybe in the future patch will be unencrypted, then you can delete whatever you want.
    Hey @enhreznik

With all due respect to your hard work, I'd let you know I have also found the login & character and character creation screens a bit awful. I am hoping for you to release the next version in a way that would allow us to remove those parts with an MPQ Editor.

Also, is there any reason for your model patch-4 to be harder on older hardware? I think I noticed 3-5 lower FPS compared to the original post. I was near UC enterance and Brill zeppelins so it's not the sea. Could it be the sky or something else?

By the way, what would break if we only used the patch-4.mpq but not the tweaked wow.exe from your project?

Your work is appreciated and I look forward for the next release. Best regards.

-Albus
    Edited: July 12, 2022

6. This is amazing, so much better now! But I only don't like BLood Elves animations, is there any way I can remove Blood Elf models from MPQ file, to reset them like default ones in WOTLK?

7. Also, is there any reason for your model patch-4 to be harder on older hardware? I think I noticed 3-5 lower FPS compared to the original post. I was near UC enterance and Brill zeppelins so it's not the sea. Could it be the sky or something else?
    Hello,

Undercity in my update has a different model as you can see in the pictures. Actually in the next update, the Undercity will be further improved and the doors to UC gardens will be open.

Spoiler: Show

The next update will have higher requirements everywhere, most of textures in the game has higher resolution, that will be from 4 to 8 times higher.

Spoiler: Show

Hey @enhreznik
    By the way, what would break if we only used the patch-4.mpq but not the tweaked wow.exe from your project?
    Try it. This WoW.exe has removed MD5 and SIG protection. It's basically a crack designed to open modifications in the interface.

8. I really enjoy all the new creature models except one: The new skeletons look really boring to me. Would not be that bad, if it would not affect the Noggenfogger skeleton form too. Is there a way to get the old, undead style, skeletons back? I tried deleting the skeleton files from the PATCH-F. That kinda works for the model, but seems to corrupt the file and makes my game crash instantly in certain areas... Can someone explain to me what else I'm missing or maybe even create a small patch file for this?

9. Water Patches

the water patches number 6 and 9 have the same file size dont know if this was intented like this or not

10. The next update will have higher requirements everywhere, most of textures in the game has higher resolution, that will be from 4 to 8 times higher.
    Can you please consider uploading the current version (which doesn't have 4x-8x high res textures) in a format which we can dissect?

Thank you for your effort.

11. enhreznik, none of your downloads here or on that yellow website are able to be unzipped on a Linux desktop... I'm not sure what the difference is, a zip is a zip is a zip...

12. Is it possilbe to change/update the animation of certain spells? I recently played on a MOP server and shamans lightning bolt looks so much better on this stage of the game. did someone try something similar?

13. Why does the game crash so much with these models? I used different ones i guess in the past but i wanted a fresh client and got these but the game crashes like mad. Never had a single crash with the previous ones, i believe i got them from the old ******* site. I have the LAA as well.

14. Why does the game crash so much with these models? I used different ones i guess in the past but i wanted a fresh client and got these but the game crashes like mad. Never had a single crash with the previous ones, i believe i got them from the old ******* site. I have the LAA as well.
    You must use the modified executable to support more than 4gb of memory.

First ... 81617181920 ... Last