1. 6 Days Ago  
    Is it possible to make only druid forms a separate file?
    I previously used new druids forms from Leeviathan. But my game crashed after a while for some reason, like when I used mount in bear form.
    If I use harder patches like new chars models or high resolution classic armors then my game doesn't crash. What could be the problem?

2. 5 Days Ago  
    You need to edit the files if this is what you'd want, unless you can find someone else who has uploaded an edited version.
    Did you try running LAA, to increase the RAM limit of the execution file?

3. 5 Days Ago  
    You need to edit the files if this is what you'd want, unless you can find someone else who has uploaded an edited version.
    Did you try running LAA, to increase the RAM limit of the execution file?
    Well, I do not know how to edit this, so if it's easy for you, you could help with this.
    Yes, I tried to use LAA. Maybe I'll try something else
    Edited: 5 Days Ago

4. 5 Days Ago  

5. 5 Days Ago  
    Thank you for this. I'll upload it next to two other water patches, in case some people might want to test out several versions.
    They seem to have increased lava and slime textures as well.

Thank you for the reply! I found an other water patch which working but is not nearly as beautiful as some posts before me.
    I have tried to changed the order but nothing, water still missing. I only replaced patch-w with the water patch in the full torrent version.
    Here's a link(I'll switch it out with the main posts link as well) with three different water patches, as it seems like some patches might work better for some systems. I can not tell you why, but the game has its times of being weird.
    I've spent a good amount of hours trying to make this work, and find a solution to your issue, but this is the best I've come up with, so far. None of them should cause issues with anything but Patch-W.
    One of them also uncludes holycarpx's version.

Well, I do not know how to edit this, so if it's easy for you, you could help with this.
    Yes, I tried to use LAA. Maybe I'll try something else
    Sadly I do not possess the ability to do so.
    I'm sorry you're experiencing crashes. Try seeing if you can google your crash report(Usually a crash number is enough).
    I've had multiple different crashes over the years, but nothing in relation to these patches, other than the increased RAM usage.
    Edited: 5 Days Ago

6. 1 Day Ago  
    Awesome work to everyone included in these patches! Game looks REALLY solid and beautiful.

I've tried to find the water-solution here in this thread but cant seem to find the right answer.

Which patch will I have to remove from your full torrent to get a water-patch working?

Keep up the good work!

7. 2 hours ago  
    Hello, first of all thank you very much for this info. Have being playing for a mounth with this graphics in my mage and enjoyed it very much.
    Now im playing a prot warior and here comes the issue:
    I noticed that the shields, when they are equiped and shown in the back of the character, they are twisted! First i thought its was the shield i was wearing, but then i switched to my pala and tryed more chars. All shields in the back are twisted to the left a bit. Is it an intended change of the textures/graphics or its a bug? Anyone who saw this and tryed to change something?
    Its practically undetectable in round shields, but in the complex vertical shapes it looks stupid, sencerely.
    Here and example:
    https://ibb.co/s9yjkMc

First ... 5131415