1. Battleground queue time

So i have atleast 10+ min queue playing alliance side, is that normal or what?

2. Well IF you didn't enable mercenary mode, it is normal to wait more with allliance character.

To enable it, here on the website go to SETTINGS --> check the checkbox "Opt-in to Mercenary Mode on Wrath of the Lich King".
    Then you will get faster ques but sometimes you may play for the horde side.

3. thats the only reason? less horde?
    i was thinking mby its because of the gear brackets

4. It is also because of the brackets, the more brackets we have, the more queues are split. But its true that better to wait 10 minutes then getting matched with full BIS, wouldn't you agree.

5. im getting matches only with full bis people, even tho im mby 5.8 gs :D i dont rly know how many brackets we have and what are the gs limits

6. Well considering 5.8 you are already full steam in wrathful gear, yeah you can be sure thats the entry point for the end game bracket (or where the bis people are) You can screw around on alts and try to figure what bracket suits you most and just gear properly for it. Your main since you pushed it that far, because 5.8 again is not a small number, is meeting the cream of players. (gear wise cream, not skill wise)

7. Well considering 5.8 you are already full steam in wrathful gear, yeah you can be sure thats the entry point for the end game bracket (or where the bis people are) You can screw around on alts and try to figure what bracket suits you most and just gear properly for it. Your main since you pushed it that far, because 5.8 again is not a small number, is meeting the cream of players. (gear wise cream, not skill wise)
    yeah but queue time 10-20 min is not an option

8. yeah but queue time 10-20 min is not an option
    Well if they can't magically fill the rooster, its what you gonna get :) . I guess highest gear bracket being dominated by few groups of people has made the lower gear brackets much more atractive. Also on a personal note, less and less people want to even try out pve. I have a guild with 20-25 active in prime time, most people do is ICC raids, we barely get a party of 3-4 guys going.