1. BG1 Horde has some serious problems

I have been playing bgs as horde on Icecrown for 5 years now and frankly it's been a colossal disappointment. The player base is made up of mostly people who DO NOT PRIORITIZE WINNING. They queue up for bg after bg and act in the same manner. They don't play objectives and act as if they have no plan. They don't seem to even be aware of the objectives and get into a trance or sorts. All the while me and a few others are trying to futilely play the objectives. It's very disheartening because I love this game but the skill imbalance between factions in BG1 is so large that it makes the queue not fun most of the time. I wish there was something that could be done about it, but I don't know how to get through to these people. Why play a competitive game with no intention of seriously competing?

Sry for the rant, just needed to.

2. This is akin to horde complaining about ally ganking them, believing it to be a horde-exclusively problem. They don't realize it happens on both sides.

I have the exact same complaints, but I play on ally. It seems like every single BG is a horde premade these days. AV is completely unplayable because there's a guild of people (we all know who) playing it 24/7, who have literally millions of HKs, and they just farm HKs until resources runs out. Every. Single. Day. I've almost given up playing BGs, because you'll just end up getting into AV and having to leave and get deserter debuff.

Seriously. Why do people play AV every single day just to farm HKs? It's been going on for several years.

3. There are only two options, (1)play with premade and die in boredom while corpse camping enemy team at graveyard, (2)queue solo and play as a ghost at graveyard.

Got same feeling, every bg this games get more and more dull, have no idea how these premade teams get fun from completely smashing opponents, having such huge advantage over enemy team is so boring, yet so many players get fun from it, what kind of people get satisfaction from killing enemy while zero challenge?
    I'm aware that there exist people with defects and deviations, who love to kill people with absolutely no chance to defend them self, but wasn't aware that there are so many of them, like 50% of server.
    Edited: March 19, 2021

4. There are only two options, (1)play with premade and die in boredom while corpse camping enemy team at graveyard, (2)queue solo and play as a ghost at graveyard.

Got same feeling, every bg this games get more and more dull, have no idea how these premade teams get fun from completely smashing opponents, having such huge advantage over enemy team is so boring, yet so many players get fun from it, what kind of people get satisfaction from killing enemy while zero challenge?
    I'm aware that there exist people with defects and deviations, who love to kill people with absolutely no chance to defend them self, but wasn't aware that there are so many of them, like 50% of server.
    There should be an option, like there's in soloq, to not be queued up with or against certain people. That, or remove deserter buff all together. No one wants to play against a premade 24/7.

I can count the number of times I've played an even BG on one hand the past month.

5. There are only two options, (1)play with premade and die in boredom while corpse camping enemy team at graveyard, (2)queue solo and play as a ghost at graveyard.

I keep saying this, but I'll say it again. Make a BR char (DO NOT upgrade any gear on it ever), and you'll never get against 150 ape bis PMs, it's actually rather fun playing in that bracket when solo queueing because I am yet to see a premade.

6. General mentality, i've been asked why i play bg if not for hks, apparently some numbers that no one even looks at are more important that the win itself.

And yes getting a premade is OPTIONAL, and in no way guarantee different outcome of the battle!

7. I keep saying this, but I'll say it again. Make a BR char (DO NOT upgrade any gear on it ever), and you'll never get against 150 ape bis PMs, it's actually rather fun playing in that bracket when solo queueing because I am yet to see a premade.
    how is this possible? New bracket? Last time it was max 4.2k gearscore to get queue in lower bracket