1. you have 2 options. option 1. deal with it. option 2. leave.

2. Definitely not asking for it to go away, wPvP is in-fact part of the game and people engage in it plenty. Several zones in Outland have wPvP as a mechanic even.

But to argue that an 80 killing the quest npcs in a town and one-shotting every low lvl in sight in "pvp" is absurd, especially when they seem pretty dedicated to the idea of doing it as long as possible.

Might as well make an argument on any person who exploits or takes advantage of weaker people. The kid getting bullied by a bigger guy. Pat the bigger guy on the back and tell him he's doing a good job for all his hard work. Encourage him further, and fight for his defense when the smaller guy tries to reach out for help.

Why can't ninjas do their ninja'ing? They may be wasting countless people's time, but so are gankers. The difference is that ninja's affect the lvl 80s who are raiding and spending hours of their time playing the game every day; But it's not too different, because people trying to reach 80 are doing the same thing. Spending hours of their time playing the game every day.

3. But to argue that an 80 killing the quest npcs in a town and one-shotting every low lvl in sight in "pvp" is absurd, especially when they seem pretty dedicated to the idea of doing it as long as possible.
    I completely agree. It's a player attacking (i.e. versus) another player. Trying to argue that simple fact is indeed absurd. I have no idea why you're doing it. Much less why you refuse to accept it's what a PvP server is like, instead just showing that leaving this to continue is pointless.

First 12