1. WG

This will be probably a useless question, but will there ever be a way of getting rid of multiboxers in WG or do we just have to suffer through 2 to 4 different MB groups with 5 to 20 characters that insta kill everyone and insta cap all wrokshops which makes wg completely unwinnable for alliance, until they just get bored of it (which probably wont happen anytime soon) ? Probably the latter, just wanted to share the frustration, and say that if you feel this way, you are not alone, stay strong and pray they will decide to stop doing that.

2. You'll have to suffer through them. They ain't going anywhere afaik.
    For comfort, I lost 3 WGs in a row in a single day by having a 3k boxer on my team (Horde) that ran around doing nothing. It's a double-edged sword. :)
    Edited: March 16, 2021

3. Yes horde mybe have 5 or more mbxers and ally 0 but they are very easy to kill. Sometimes i solo them all , need just 2 tenacity and they get rekt by 1 player just

4. Didn't expect actual tips on how to deal with them. Up until now i was hopeless. Will try that. Thank you all.

5. Horde think that they are strong and badass with mbxers but hey its win for alliance always. 2 min later horde crying on global and blame mbxers lol

6. before cross-realm horde had WG like 90% of the time but after that situation changed totally.

7. It's interesting; Multi-boxing isn't "part of the game", it's literally an exploit of the game's design and mechanics, and yet, it's allowed.
    It's interesting; Ganking low lvl's isn't "part of the game", it's also an exploit of the game's design and mechanics, and yet, that's allowed too.

Ninja looting, also an exploit of the game's design and mechanics, and...wait...that's not allowed?
    And in fact, bannable?
    Ninja'ing is stealing, wasting countless people's time by taking an item they didn't win a roll on, or simply just wanted. They're just 'playing the game' like everyone else, yeah? Shouldn't they be allowed to enjoy the game as they wish, just like multiboxers, and just like high lvls who gank low lvls?

Ah but wait, here's the difference, of course. Multi-boxing and ganking are "pvp" whereas you can't ninja items from members of the other faction, so ninja'ing isn't pvp. So because ninja looting isn't "pvp" it's bannable.

Makes sense, right guys?

8. How many threads are you going to whine about pvp in?

9. However many it takes to vent the frustration out.

10. Today horde lost 4 wg in row. Idk but i Like those mbxers on horde side^^