1. Blood DK PvP Guide to 2400+ mmr. [video]

Hello,
    I have been playing this game for a long time on various expansions including playing retail for few seasons reaching 2.6+ at many points and peaking at 2.8k.

I always enjoyed playing underdog specs that's why I've mained Moonkin for a long time (it was considered not good at server that I was starting my wow journey). Always wanted to be competetive with my own strategies.
    I've stopped playing WotLK many years ago and tought I will not come back to it. But since Covid started I slowly came back being a bit active and with my passion to playing dumb specs I've geared my DK soloely by playing Blood in SoloQue and 2v2.
    At the last weeks of past season I've finally fully geared my DK (no shadowmourne QQ) to what I consider one of the most consistent Blood DK builds I've found so far.

In that time I was uploading a bit of montages and gameplay to my youtube and since many people asked me to I finally did put together a guide for that hated spec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tmm6LAzpk4

Last season when still searching for the best gear I have reached 2.1k cr with around 65% win rate then becouse of lack of time to grind more and my lack of skill playing a melee class (I've always been a caster) I got only to around 2240 with 55+% win rate with my mmr on around 2.4k.

That being said I think there is still some hope for that spec and I wish anybody who has Shadowmourne could prove haters wrong and go to a true competetive range by pushing 2.7k+. I will cheer you up along the way if there is some masochist to do so. ^^

On my channel I've recently been posting alot of WotLK Warmane content and plan to do more PvP guides so if you want that Blood DK gameplay feel free to check out www.youtube.com/akmonx

I hope nobody gets offended by that post and I only can say sorry for all those of you who will not play Blood but will get one in your matches.
    Cheers!

2. Woah, so refreshing to see something like this. I really want to try out Blood, but I'm too lazy to gather gear xD.