1. [SEEKING HELP] Model Swap for Spirit @Lady DW Textures

Hello everybody,

as title says I'm looking for a way to swap Spirits' textures in ICC at Lady Deathwhisper. I just saw it on a stream and frankly I don't want to download an malicious file or whatnot... I'm familiar with MPQ Editing, so I'm just looking for a name of these textures and their location in MPQ files, as I was not able to find them. If I'm mistaken and it's not the way to change them, please correct me.

Any help will be much appreciated,

thanks in advance

2. Aren't those just called "ghosts"? And they are vanilla content so they might be in the vanilla mpq files.

3. This might be considered bannable tho, you might wanna look into that before you start editing anything. Emphasis on might, the chance is slim, but its possible, as it kinda makes the main mechanic of the boss "too easy"

4. Aren't those just called "ghosts"? And they are vanilla content so they might be in the vanilla mpq files.
    Thank you very much, changed all of ghosts and it did the trick. Green hydras running around are funny :)

5. Thank you very much, changed all of ghosts and it did the trick. Green hydras running around are funny :)
    Nice job! I ve been looking for the same for quite some time. Could you please share the patch which contains the change? I tried doing creature swapping myself but didnt work out