1. soo on april 15th what will happen?

so on April 15th frostmourne is going to like shut down and characters are going to be transferred? how will I go to the new realm when the character is transferred do I have to download something cause I only played frostmourne so ya. idk I just logged on after a while, started having some fun but i just saw the forum for the reset kind of sad but I just want to know if my progress is going to be transferred to the new realm and I can continue wat I have not finished in frostmourne. Also for coins and the marketplace for the website for frostmourne will it like transfer so people can still use them for trading and buying stuff in the shop? moreover i havent understood it the post will the realms forge into one? and like everyone will transfer to that new realm. will all of the other wotlk realms like shutdown?

2. There's literally 2 threads about this same thing below, and no, the other realms won't "shutdown". Frostmourne is just reset and its characters will be transferred to ICC.