1. Pvp is awful on lordaeron

Warmane you gotta take a step up and do something about PvP on warmane. Horde is losing all the time maybe give 50% bonus honor for horde players like happens on retail ? so more players will come to horde and do PvP OR Everyone will just change faction to alliance and make it even more unbalanced. Its stupid how players stay afk at base with scripts to cast the same ability all the time to avoid getting kicked. The PvP for horde is ruined! Do something about it . I believe some people agree with me and some will call me noob but i dont care those are the facts . Nothing done i ll just change faction myself and its solved for me

2. Inviting more people to Horde side won't do anything for the winrate since Mercenary mode is already in effect. It's normal that Horde have worse winrate because anyone that's serious about PvP goes to Alliance for free trinket. I get that losing is frustrating but there's nothing that can be done about it, it's just how WoW always was.

You can report the players that use that sort of script, just make sure to print screen their BG score and their position on the map in the BG at start of it, few times in the middle of the BG and near the end. If they're really doing nothing for the duration of the whole BG (no healing, no damage, no kills) they'll get banned.

3. Im Horde too. I always join BGs everyday almost. Sometime win, sometime lose but i have to agree with you, so much player afk in horde side, i have reported so many time but sometime it didn't work. And the results of BGs almost depend on how much blackrock player in your team. Im 5k3 gs in Lordaeron.

Sorry for my bad english.

4. Too many alliance is the problem. They kited Thrall to the AH today, slapped him around a while, then took him to the top of the bank where they killed him.
    They had a great time, there were picnic baskets and campfires, lots of dead questgivers, vendors, and poor horde who apparently didn't realize that Lordaeron is alliance-only, and they're not wanted. As for myself....I'm considering bailing on this whole mess and going back to the other games I play, where there's less 1-sided grief directed my way. World PvP on Lordaeron always involves 2+ alliance on you, generally while you're questing. They camp Orgrimmar almost daily, yet Horde cannot get a single successful raid on one of their cities. We got 3 of their kings last night, then at Exodar a raid of 16-20 allies were there and crushed us. OFC Alliance players all have full wrathful/relentless gear, life is easy for them. I'm a cow, i want to moo. **** you, alliance. I lost 5 accounts on Warmane that I had brought over from Molten. Over 20 years playtime, gone. I had 5 private guild vaults, a ton of stuff, many many mounts, and years of **** i had purchased with "points". **** those points, they're Pointless. I expect to lose it all again someday, so there's no reason to even try. I was inactive on Steam for over 7 years too, but I didn't lose all my TF2 ****. IDK how to feel about all this. I love WoW, but Warmane is NOT the same place it was 7 years ago. None of the ppl I knew are here, none of the guilds. Everywhere I go, 2 or 3 alliance are waiting to gank me, so I can't level my alts, not worth the effort or wasted time. What a terrible shame. I used to love this server, now I'm going to go watch TV.

5. No reply from staff this only means that they do not care at all .

6. No reply from staff this only means that they do not care at all .
    Its dumb and whiny topic that have been discussed 100 of times, not surprising there is no replay from the staff. Quick search in the forum would have give you all the information about it.