1. Help please. Fps stutter and breaks in game.

Hello all.
    So i've just joined the server, everything seems fine and wonderful. But i have a problem with game performance. I mean i have normally fps between 80 and 110. But everytime i'm playing, every few mins, the game gets a small break, like a stutter in fps. Dont know how to fix this, any help would be apreciated.

My specs are not the best, but should hold wotlk.
    GPU: nvidia geforce gt 710
    CPU: Core 2 duo E8500 3.16ghz
    Ram: 4gb DDR2

I've already tried disabling addons, reducing in game graphic options, messing with nvidia control panel, messing with process priority with process lasso.
    Any suggestions/solutions would be welcome please.
    Thanks in Advance.

2. Hello all.
    So i've just joined the server, everything seems fine and wonderful. But i have a problem with game performance. I mean i have normally fps between 80 and 110. But everytime i'm playing, every few mins, the game gets a small break, like a stutter in fps. Dont know how to fix this, any help would be apreciated.

My specs are not the best, but should hold wotlk.
    GPU: nvidia geforce gt 710
    CPU: Core 2 duo E8500 3.16ghz
    Ram: 4gb DDR2

I've already tried disabling addons, reducing in game graphic options, messing with nvidia control panel, messing with process priority with process lasso.
    Any suggestions/solutions would be welcome please.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Can you confirm if your game is with the basic 3.3.5 models or with the WOD Models. Also can you tell me are you using the enGB or enUS version

3. Hum. dont know. how do i check that? :O you can have wod models in the lich king server? :O

4. Hum. dont know. how do i check that? :O you can have wod models in the lich king server? :O
    Of course, it has been a thing for some time now. At some point warmane even had a download link with those implemented in the client, but they removed it.

You can check that if you go to your data folder and if you have additional MPQ file - patch-W.mpq.

On the other hand you can check if your client is enGB or enUS from the login screen, bottom left corner

5. Yeah i have normal models. and its enUS i believe. its strange cause it seems stable, but every now and again, i get theses seconds of freeze and stutter. fps drops and then goes back to normal.

6. well i think i found the problem. my gearscore addon was outdated and when i turned it off the stutter stopped xD

7. Disable Hardware cursor in video options

8. This helped my lag/stutter. Many thanks

9. well i think i found the problem. my gearscore addon was outdated and when i turned it off the stutter stopped xD
    You may want to look into GearScoreLite. :)

10. You might also wanna invest in an SSD, but considering your Core 2 Duo(even though it's one of the legendary E8x00 SKUs) that would only make a difference if you actually go back to windows 7.