1. We all know how painful can it be to swap one by one emblem when you wanna buy some gems for example. So here's a macro that you can use to quickly change emblems. Quote is from my guild mate Sheepy, from our guild forum:

Some already know this but i thought i share it here to.

This is a macro that exchanges emblems of heroism for every emblem except frost, for buying epic gems. ( 20 / piece )
    Normally you have to click and accept each time for each emblem you exchange.
    The reason i make this guide is because it can do some harm to , if you click it on the wrong npc or change it.
    Make sure when you are done with buying emblems , DELETE it from you bars !
    If you click it at any other npc it will buy the first 3 items the npc sells. ( with no warning )
    The numbers 1, 2 and 3 are the things it will buy , DON'T change any of em to 4 or it will buy from frost emblems to.
    It works ONLY at Usuri Brightcoin in the Underbelly of Dalaran.
    Don't try it at any other vendors!

Macro :

/script BuyMerchantItem(1 , {1})
    /script BuyMerchantItem(2 , {1})
    /script BuyMerchantItem(3 , {1})
    Enjoy. :)

2. I logged in just to say this...

Thank
    you
    very
    much

3. hi wanna share
    previously on Ragnaros, I used an add-ons called [BadgeExchange] and it did work properly

since it merged into Icecrown, I can no longer use that add-ons
    but...I was surprised now I can trade more than one badge at once by holding [Shift + Right click], just the same behavior
    as when buying many items from any other vendors
    Edited: October 5, 2016 Reason: grammar

4. you, good sir, deserve a very amazing thank you. i logged just to say you are awesome for this macro.

5. you, good sir, deserve a very amazing thank you. i logged just to say you are awesome for this macro.
    there is no need for the macro. you can buy 250 of an emblem at a time nowadays

6. I don't know if it was bugged but I think it was always possible to Shift-click the emblem in the vendor window and specify how much emblems you want to trade?

7. Shift-Clicking absolutely works provided you have enough currency to trade with.

8. May 22, 2022