1. Help!

Hey guys, I'm trying to get better equipment for my Draenei hunter. I read a time ago that some hunter skills like arcane, voley and steady escaled with spell power in wow, but I'm absolutely not sure here. I think I made a dumb mistake by buying a wizardry sword after I realized I didn't trigger the weapon's effect with my "damaging spells". Any advice you can give on that and on what's best for that class? I'm focusing on critical/attack power with minor haste stats and 109 hit rating equipment and all. LVL 70

2. Drop all the spellpower stuff, it wont work. Don't worry abut "best stats" until you start to build your max level build.
    Just collect agility, attack power and all the stuff that comes with it(crit rating, armor pnetration, haste, hit rating). That will work good, especially while you are still leveling.

Consult guides here, what exact stats you need, spec, glyphs, when to stop using Arcane shot and other nuances.

3. Thanks

Drop all the spellpower stuff, it wont work. Don't worry abut "best stats" until you start to build your max level build.
    Just collect agility, attack power and all the stuff that comes with it(crit rating, armor pnetration, haste, hit rating). That will work good, especially while you are still leveling.

Consult guides here, what exact stats you need, spec, glyphs, when to stop using Arcane shot and other nuances.
    Thanks a lot. That was killing me

4. just get agi items from questing, thats all you should be doing anyway, get lvl80 and worry about items later, quest items are optimized to have every single stats possible in rewards to benefit every specs

also, never ****ing get spellpower gear as a hunter, pls.