1. You should put a bonus for tanks who go RDF, there is 0 tank on the server and i can't play both tank and heal.

2. Guys can someone help me with transfering chars from frost to ice? I have enough slots but i dont have any chars transfered yet.

3. Guys can someone help me with transfering chars from frost to ice? I have enough slots but i dont have any chars transfered yet.
    you need to "manually" transfer them to Icecrown realm
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    Select "Frostmourne - S1" as realm

4. Hey, will I be able to buy a profession for coins before the opening of the raids?

5. Will there be heirloom packages again or only separate this time around?

6. Kinda curious if there's any intention to grant the realm first lod a special title as well - considering there's 6 raid realm firsts featuring one, lod being the only realm first without any sort of unique reward to it (sans the feat, ofc).

Considering the requirements on one of the titles are already tweaked a bit and a seasonal realm really encites the hunt for these achivs/feats of strength anyway it just feels weird to leave the last realm first to be achieved without one - being in line with the other feats could just be "Name, Fall of the Lich King". Nothing major ofc, but who knows if it might get a few more ppl hyped for the hunt till the end.

7. Kinda curious if there's any intention to grant the realm first lod a special title as well - considering there's 6 raid realm firsts featuring one, lod being the only realm first without any sort of unique reward to it (sans the feat, ofc).

Considering the requirements on one of the titles are already tweaked a bit and a seasonal realm really encites the hunt for these achivs/feats of strength anyway it just feels weird to leave the last realm first to be achieved without one - being in line with the other feats could just be "Name, Fall of the Lich King". Nothing major ofc, but who knows if it might get a few more ppl hyped for the hunt till the end.
    I guess we'd have to wait and see ey :)

8. I'm a bit confused on the Scepter of the Shifting Sands quest chain. If I started the chain now and did all 30ish quests, will I be able to turn it in and get the title, or once the raid is available I'll have to do it all over again?

And about the timewalking, will the difficulty scale up depending on how many players are in the raid, or will it be locked as 10-man Karazhan and 40-man AQ?

9. Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but do we know on what day there will be ID reset exactly? Thanks.

10. Will wipe and season be also on IceCrown?

11. Which day will be the reset day? Thursday or Wednesday?

12. yes, as you can read on first post:
    Marketplace will be as last year. Once players obtain a significant amount of a specific item, it will be offered on the marketplace. As many players saw last year, this can sometimes take time as it depends on the amount of items circulating in the game.

13. May 1, 2021  
    yes, as you can read on first post:
    Okay that seems fair for current meta items,

But why not add the level 70 and below gear

It's not like its competitive gear and I, among many other players want to use it for transmog purposes only

First ... 142223242526 Last