1. so, if I am to understand characters above lvl 10 will be transferred. Does that mean if i log now and level a bunch of characters to 10, they will be transferred to my already fully loaded with toons account on Icecrown, only to finish their lvl to 80 there?

2. Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that the players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear.

Wasted my time on this realm once, not doing it again.

3. You almost had me with time walking raids but then I remember d that I don't really like having to either race to be the first to do something or not get to do stuff as the people who run raids only do stuff enough to get geared to the next raid then go back to other realms.

How about you give us the ability to do Naxx 60 and Ony 60 and not just on Frostmourne.

4. What happens with characters below lvl 10?

5. Hello there Warmane Staff!
    I am excited to try again your seasonal realm.
    I would like to add something though, everything looks good, all the changes are nice even though i am not a fan of tbc timewalking
    I wanna suggest you something, and please take it in consideration:
    Going seasonal with 1 x reset per week with 3 - 3.5 months of content that will translate to around 10 to 13 raids before going to next patch (which theoretically should be fine with getting enough items) but still will not be enough to get at least half of the bis items for a 25 man raid so u can be ready for the next patch
    Short story short please add double loot with 1 x reset per week (or at least take this into consideration) - i'm pretty sure u already took this in consideration
    ty for reading this

6. "Frostmourne Season II will start on April 15, 2021. The first content tier will be available a few weeks later, players will be given two weeks to prepare before they can start challenging the raid content."

Why wait so long before the opening of the first raid? Two weeks of dungeon is a lot i think... And the hype of the beginning of the server a little lost cause of that
    So that people who have daily life chores like work or kids can still have a chanse to compete in realm first achievements?

7. This is the very principle of wow? Casual players can't finish first, it just demotivates people who want to give their all at the start of the server.
    It is normal to have an active life, kids, job, ... but its also normal to finish behind the big players then

8. This is the very principle of wow? Casual players can't finish first, it just demotivates people who want to give their all at the start of the server.
    It is normal to have an active life, kids, job, ... but its also normal to finish behind the big players then
    If the wait so everyone has a fair start is that bad and unnecessary, you can always only start playing a week after it opens, or delay it even further to whatever would suit "big players."

9. Hello,
    it's a very good news, thank you very much for the addition of these features!
    I have a question about realms first (I got 2 this season on my hunter Nymeria), will they be rewarded? You said that realms first PvE will be rewarded, but what about professions for example? I would have imagined a single title since it's still very complicated to get.

10. What happens with characters below lvl 10?
    Try to take a guess ;)

11. Glad to have a second season.
    The first one got me hooked like crazy !

Nice features to come and it will be nice to test it out. But I dont get why we should wait to be able to enter nax.
    I dont remember it being the case for the first season (I might be wrong on this one). So why do you want to change that?

12. Glad to have a second season.
    The first one got me hooked like crazy !

Nice features to come and it will be nice to test it out. But I dont get why we should wait to be able to enter nax.
    I dont remember it being the case for the first season (I might be wrong on this one). So why do you want to change that?
    If you were there at the start of season1 as I was you would know that literally the guilds with the most 80s within the first 2 days got naxx down after just a few days after launch. This is probably to make it possible for a fair race, which it wasnt before.

13. I was there since day 1 but coudnot remember it. I checked the armory and first kill of kt was 4 days in .

I understand what you mean but whats the point of waiting 2 weeks when people were able to do it in 4 days. Its not gonna be a race since everyone will crush it like if it was nothing after that long. Also we only have 1 reset a week so it reduces the gear you can have before next patch by a lot .
    ==> 2 weeks of delay for a patch that only lasts 12-13 weeks is around 16% less gear for ulduar. And thats not even comparing the fact that we only have one reset a week compared to the two from last season. The time walking feature will kind of compensate for it but still we will we have way less gear than last season at the start of ulduar.

You dont need to be full bis to beat ulduar but still its a big reduction compared to last year.

Thinking about it I agree that delay it by one week would make it more fair so people dont have to play 18 hours a day 4 days in a row to get it.
    Two weeks seems way too much in my opinion.

Also since naxx is delayed . What about karazhan ? Will it be also available two weeks in?

14. i dont expect this to get any tracktion/consideration by the team, but what do you guys think is the consequence of only 1 reset per week on the pugging-scene? i realy loved season 1, because you could literally log in at any day and any time and pugs were looking for people.

now, with only 1 reset per week, that means there will only be half as many pugs going on. probably also means that if you dont want to raid on reset day, or the day after, you wont find a pug at all. im 100000% not a fan of that, since this high-paste was one of the reasons frostmourne was so fun to me.

what do you guys think the pugging-scene will look like?

15. so when we can transfer our toons to icc realm on 15th later? no earlier?

First ... 3456715 ... Last