1. Well, for me there is a limit for DKs, I have one already on Icecrown and when I try to create another one, it tells me that I can only own one DK per realm.
    Is it from the server or from me? :D

2. If you are a donator, you won't be affected by that limitation. It took mew few hours after my initial donation but I can confirm there is no 1 limit (Had 2 dks for a bit)

3. Will there be name reservations before the reset/S2?

4. Well, for me there is a limit for DKs, I have one already on Icecrown and when I try to create another one, it tells me that I can only own one DK per realm.
    Is it from the server or from me? :D
    As far as I know you have to be a premium member to create more. So for 10€ you get this feature as well along with the queue skipping and other stuff. I don't know if the transfer will take this into account but as they said they have it figured out so I wouldn't worry about it.

5. Is there a release time set? I think last time was 13:00 server but just want to make sure that is the same this go around.

6. I find no mention of heirlooms purchased, what will become of those?

7. I find no mention of heirlooms purchased, what will become of those?
    Most likely be treated as any other item and transfered to icecrown.

8. Why would you keep the inventory of a deleted character?
    Why not just say all characters under level 10 and Guild banks will b deleted.

9. Why not just say all characters under level 10 and Guild banks will b deleted.
    Because I'd rather lead people to think and realize the answer, than to spoon-feed something they can conclude for themselves if they take a moment.

10. Will there be a double weekly reset for arena points, or same as raid (once a week) ?

11. At what time exactly are u releasing the server?

12. If we start a character on this server can we transfer it to Icecrown say 3 months into the server or only at the end in April 2022?

13. Only when the season ends.

14. I love the BC idea, and supressing the double id is also very good, thank you!

15. Weekly Resets is how it's always been on retail so I don't see gearing being a problem. I was in full BIS or close within a 1-2 months of the raid releases because of the 3.5 day resets and just wouldn't end up raiding until the next one released. Raiding 3-4 hours a day 4 time's a week got to be a a lot. I stopped looking forward to raids in general. I'm not as big of a PVE'r as some are but I do believe 5 day raid resets and 3.5 day PVP resets would be the way to go. That way guild's can actually still do 10 mans and not completely ignore them because they were pointless with all the 25 man loot + the burnout of having to raid 5/7 days of the week to clear both 10 and 25 mans.

First ... 5678917 ... Last