1. I'm truly amazed by the effort you guys are putting in this second season. Bravo!

Changing from double IDs to having to progress two expansions at once is a god damn brilliant idea. Karazhan along T7? Ulduar AND Black Temple? And end it all with ICC and SWP?! Can't freakin' wait for this, it will be a glorious experiment.

I'll also be curious to see how the Scarab Lord chain ques turns out. Will it take too long? Will the world PvP be overwhelming? Will the servers behave better than Blizzard ones? Probably but we shall see.

I love the title ideas and rewards for the big no-lifers. Feels very "old Warmane", hope you know what I mean. I used to worry about the future of Warmane because of the eventual arrival of WotLK classic, fearing you'd maybe abandon the expansion for something new like Cata, MoP or Legion. I think I'm starting to see the bigger picture of the niche Warmane has the potential to cover though. A very interesting future ahead, can't wait to see how everything unfolds.

A few extra questions:

I guess it's too late now but any chance for SSC?
    If timewalking is proven successful during this second season can we expect more raids in the next one? Upscaled Vanilla raids, SSC, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, etc.
    Will the elite mobs and world bosses for the AQ quest also be scaled for level 80s? Meaning we'll have to form groups and raids to handle it all.
    When can we expect the website to be updated with all the new features?
    And the final and most important question... We have timewalking which begs the question: Mythic+ (Heroic+?) dungeons in season III please? :D

2. This sounds really interesting, I might even have to come back out of my 10-year long retirement. Nicely done.

3. Will level 10 characters be eligible for a transfer?

4. I Already have a Dk on my icecrown, Will my Froustmourne Dk Transfer To Icecrown too?

5. From what I gather the gear that you can get from those raids will be the same as what normally drops. Say for instance Lightbringer Helm, except the stats it will have will be equivalent to the wotlk raid tier that it corresponds to.
    So Lightbringer Helm may end up having ICC10 ilvl.

6. Are these missions active in Icelandic, and if not, why not launch them there as well? :О
    i speak about for the quest chain: Scepter of the Shifting Sands.... Bang a Gong!

7. What will happen with the character banks and guild banks will they also transfer to icecrown?

8. From what I gather the gear that you can get from those raids will be the same as what normally drops. Say for instance Lightbringer Helm, except the stats it will have will be equivalent to the wotlk raid tier that it corresponds to.
    So Lightbringer Helm may end up having ICC10 ilvl.
    No I think they will simply adapt loot tables from WotLK raids in these timewalking versions of TBC raids. For example if we were in ICC (277 best ilvl) then SWP would be dropping 251 ilvl items (maybe with some 264 exceptions, just speculating).

I think the other option would be extremely labor intensive. Think about it: you would have to take each TBC item (ignoring the fact that the stats on them aren't as optimized as on WotLK gear), apply some formula to scale the stats, correct all the tier bonuses of T4, T5 and T6 for each spec in order to make them relevant while making sure nothing breaks. I think simply applying WotLK loot tables to TBC bosses makes more sense.

I wonder if we'll be able to check the loot tables somewhere just to know which bosses to skip maybe (I'm thinking of Karazhan for example where there are so many extra bosses). Or perhaps it will all be random like a big mishmash of all the items of a certain ilvl dropping from all the bosses. I'm intrigued.

9. Is level 90 ending?

I don't fully understand that now our 90 level characters will move my 80 level characters? if so, I will leave the game I have been playing on this server for 12 years, personally if you do something like this, you will lose all users I do not want to play 80 level 90 level improve the player you will do it already have enough 80 level server

10. I don't fully understand that now our 90 level characters will move my 80 level characters? if so, I will leave the game I have been playing on this server for 12 years, personally if you do something like this, you will lose all users I do not want to play 80 level 90 level improve the player you will do it already have enough 80 level server
    I think you might wanna up your reading comprehension, nobody mentioned level 90 anywhere. S1 FM chars get transferred to ICC when S2 FM starts, and that's it.

11. Hey good morning, I've done been a part of this transition before, could I ask?

What will happen to the level 80 toons that I decide to keep on Frostmourne? Will the gear that I earned be deleted? Will it be locked until the equivalent raid instances are unlocked?

Or would the toon be presented naked at level 80? And I grind from RDF HC all over again? Just wanna make sure so I can decide which ones Id like to keep within the realm, thank you!

12. Pretty sure the community wants 1x reset with x2 loot. If u want to do this experiments with this timewalking do it on another realms plz.

13. Amazing work as always!

50 coins for a Loremaster title tho? Anyone who did it before with addons and stuff knows that it's not that big of a deal. More importantly, it takes faaaar less effort to do a Loremaster than a Battlemaster, and if I read it right these 2 have the same rewards. Also what if someone spends the whole season on doing Loremasters with VPN on different accounts and in the end he gifts all the coins to his main account?

The other achies are great, the "Moneybags" will be interesting. What do we mean by obtaining gold? Buying from the coin trade system will not count as obtaining gold I hope? Also the 100 coin reward will surely increase the competition to crazy hights. What happens if someone buys off 500k gold with coins as an investment from the store, and use that as a huge advantage to create daily transmute chars, proffs, invest, flip etc etc... Maybe I'm not getting this achi right, I think this ach would only work with looted gold from NPCs / quest rewards. There are just too many loopholes around this one. Let's say 5 friends team up and before the season ends they send all their accumulated gold to one of the guys, ultimately making him reach the cap several times and his stat tab will count it as gold obtained. After he wins the 100 coins he sends the gold back to the guys with an additional 20 coin gift shared among the players.

Gues we'll need a further explanation on this one!

The other new things coming are top-tier effort and quality as usual, keep up the good work!

14. Yes what will happen to guilds and their banks? Will the gold also be squished there, and what about the other contens of the guildbanks

First 123412 ... Last