1. got my char transferred, yeah guild banks are not transferred, rip all those hoarded items, 25 glacial bags, ilvl 200-264 epics and **** tons of eternals and flasks rip rip, couldn't they just post it on the original post, damn

2. got my char transferred, yeah guild banks are not transferred, rip all those hoarded items, 25 glacial bags, ilvl 200-264 epics and **** tons of eternals and flasks rip rip, couldn't they just post it on the original post, damn
    The original post talks about transferring characters, nothing else. Not a single word or hint about guilds, mails or whatever else.

3. YES! That's the problem, you could hint at the end, that transferring process will NOT include guilds etc etc etc, but you didn't. I mean, I played on Frostmourne last few months just to farm golds and items, and then to grind on Icecrown, but all those effort just disappeared, and I am incredibly disappointed.

4. i have the same problem :( . dont know what to do

5. I can't see my characters anywhere, thought they will be transfered to Frostmourne, but nothing shows up in game.
    I can see them on a list in account/services under Frostmourne S1 but such realm isn't available to chose in game?
    What's going on?

6. hi
    i did this but it doesnt work it says that you dont have any character on frostmourn :( but i had warlock lvl 74. please help me

7. YES! That's the problem, you could hint at the end, that transferring process will NOT include guilds etc etc etc, but you didn't.
    Why? Why would you somehow assume that "character transfers" would in some way include guilds? The post says what would get transferred, which means anything not included in that wouldn't get transferred.

8. People are dumb, just like me. You have to tell them, write few words, not to hope for them to "assume" something. Scrolled through replies, and I see alot of people got the same problem. Those people literally poured their love into the game 5-6 hours a day farming and doing all that stuff, just to find out that it was pointless.
    Can't you just agree that you could've prevented this **** from happening?

9. My 3 Frostmourne characters went missing after se server reset they dont exist anymore WARMANE FIX IT

10. Did you guys really think that all your items and guild banks will be transfered as well? lol, that is exactly made so you cannot benefit from a large gold gain and to justify the gold squish.

11. I wanna know why do my Chars do not appear in any realm?? Pls help

12. Your account must be offline to purchase realm transfer.
    This appear when I try to transfer my pj to Icecrown, How can I fix it?

13. And now......30 minute login queues! Huzzah! I am sure it will calm down eventually but login queues are NOT part of the WOW nostalgia I wish to re-visit.

14. Just a quick note, it says nothing about the gold being cut in half on the transfer page itself. May be a good idea to add that there as well, since I had to find out that it did; through a friend.

First ... 101819202122 ... Last