1. My question exactly! Nobody knows, some give facile answers, GM sends a link to this thread which DOESN'T ANSWER the question, so I've just decided to wait and see, which is hard to do. I guess the worst that happens is that I stick around for another year of Frostmourne: no biggie since I'm a pvp guy and don't care about raids or whatever, but not being able to plan ahead is frustrating.
    Same here. I just kind of want to know when it opens up for transfer and if I can leave my computer instead of updating the forum every hour, not knowing how big the transfer window is.

2. Whenever characters transfer to Ice Crown will gold be kept?
    Somewhere was written it will be halfed to match the gold squishes in Icecrown

3. Have you prepared servers for openning day ? I hope no crashes at all :D

4. A couple questions:

1. Do Frostmourne S1 > Icecrown transfers happen automatically?
    2. How do we reserve names on Frostmourne S2?

5. A couple questions:

1. Do Frostmourne S1 > Icecrown transfers happen automatically?
    2. How do we reserve names on Frostmourne S2?
    Im also trying to figure out how names are reserved. Any help would be appreciated.

6. Im also trying to figure out how names are reserved. Any help would be appreciated.
    Names are reserved for their respective accounts for a short while once the S2 realm launches.

7. Names are reserved for their respective accounts for a short while once the S2 realm launches.
    Thank you.

8. Will our characters from frostmourne S1 be available on Icecrown when S2 starts, or is it available earlier?

9. Waiting for any news too, I am new at Warmane community and I start my first character on FM few weeks ago. Didn't know about all this issue

10. I ALSO wan to know
    Do Frostmourne S1 > icecrown transfers happen automatically??

11. Apparently not, as I dont see any of my 5 FM chars to IC right now. Probably they will elaborate on that at some point, no need to panic by then, they have it all stored so we are fine.

12. None of my characters, all of which are above level 10 from Frostmourne are on Icecrown. Help please!

13. Names are reserved for their respective accounts for a short while once the S2 realm launches.
    short while? 2days?

14. So when am I allowed to make my character and reserve my name? Why didnt they do it like last year and allow character creation a few days prior to release? Do we have to wait until it is released tomorrow at 16:00 server time then?

First ... 8910111220 ... Last