1. I came back after more than 12 hours to see if I was the only "stupid" on the server, as a "big head" here subtly suggested. It seems that there are other people who have encountered the same problem as mine and others who claim the vague information that was given to us in this action. it seems that the staff here behaves the same as all the other strong and rich people in the world, they have over 30k players, and they don't care about the other 100 "fools" anymore. Dear ones, what is sad is your reaction to denying from the beginning that you have provided interpretable information, and you do not want to do anything extra to fix your mistake.
    Can't agree more, just because of this incident I'm quitting the game I adored so much. Just imagine 500h+ of ur progression suddenly disappearing with all the items from all of your alt chars, all those mats and golds that would've helped my friends when they join Icecrown, all those stuff, when u just look at them and feel accomplished.

2. Do you guys keep your inventory (your bag contents) when u transfer? Can't log in atm to check

3. My guild and full bank is not transferred too :S

4. how we can transfer our characters to icecrown ?

5. how we can transfer our characters to icecrown ?
    https://www.warmane.com/account > service
    Select "Frostmorune - S1" as realm

6. Still waiting for my issue to be resolved.... I had a level 80 rogue named: Pws on Frostmourne, it however is not listed on characters to be transfered. An from what I read there is at least another person who's character/s have completely disappeared, And no I do not mean that I don't know how to transfer, I very well am aware of how to do that. There is just simply no character there available to transfer.

Please could you resolve this.

7. I see not me the only who can't play with our characters... When can we us them or how we can get them back?

8. hi mr gm my heros of frostmourn why dont come to iccowrn releam ? u say transfer and my heros not transfer here

9. Ive encountered the same problem. And Im not receiving any help either

10. Why? Why would you somehow assume that "character transfers" would in some way include guilds? The post says what would get transferred, which means anything not included in that wouldn't get transferred.
    I don't really understand why a bunch of people including moderators think a casual or new player would find this post in first place and then comprehend it when it's the first time we are going through this transfer thing. Someone told me before that "transfer were manual, obviously", and NO it's not obvious, I had to read a lot of posts to find out it was a manual procedure.

lvl 10 requirement to get the transfer done should be the first thing promted by forums when you enter, I'm not the only one losing a character, and I'm talking as someone who didn't know forums existed 1 month ago.

Now go ahead, and tell me: "Obviously, blah blah blah" "Learn how to read blah blah blah".

11. Instead of replies like this, can you help us with the actual issues we have? Like http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....4884&p=3109476
    At least tell us if it is a known problem/bug and you are looking into it or you dont care for now or someting, anything.

12. Look, I love Warmane and I've played here for years.

But I agree with you guys. I don't like the way all this is being handled. It feels less like "Hooray, shiny new content!" and more like "We're shutting this server down, say goodbye to all you worked for. So sad, too bad, we out."

13. Look, I love Warmane and I've played here for years.

But I agree with you guys. I don't like the way all this is being handled. It feels less like "Hooray, shiny new content!" and more like "We're shutting this server down, say goodbye to all you worked for. So sad, too bad, we out."
    The people who're playing right now probably don't agree with this statement. We announced the realm's design long before the realm itself was launched and now characters can be transferred to Icecrown. I'm not sure how this could feel like a shutdown.

14. Sorry for crashing like paratooper.

But this is now "fresh" server with everyone starting from scratches?

15. Wait a second, so if I understand correctly now from the information I have to scrap together from several sources here, this means all characters are simply gone now that did not prepare in some kind of insider knowledge kind of way?
    I was gone for one busy week and even did know some kind of character transfer to icecrown is going to be happening, so I leveled my characters up as quickly as possible before that (, and I was one of the not so majority, I even informed some people ingame who didn't know about the transfer at all)...
    If so, that's awesome, thanx for nothing

First ... 122021222324 ... Last