1. Useful Macro to quick check your locked Raids

Instead of opening the raid panel, scroll and check every raid, not to mention I play multiple char and I can't remember every raid I did, I am using this macro.
    It seems working pretty well, so I thought it would be nice to share it with you:

1) Create a new macro and give it a name
    2) Copy and paste this code inside the macro field

/run print("You are saved into:"); for i=1, 25 do name, _, _, _, locked, _, _, raid, num = GetSavedInstanceInfo(i); if raid == true and locked == true then print(name.." ("..num..")"); end end

3) Put the macro in your action bar and click it!

Result should be something like this:

Let me know if this worked and what you think!

(If you do multiple dungeons at day you may want to replace "25" with a higher number)

Cheers!
    Edited: March 27, 2021

2. I think it's nice. However, there are addons that do this for you, and you can see saved instances from other characters on the same account.

3. Oh well yes, probably there are addons that show it better and more detailed! I just use the macro because I have only Grid and Gladius and I do ICC-VOA mainly, so for me is enough.
    Maybe for casual players that don't do hardcore pve every day it may come handful instead of installing "heavy" addons.

But yes, both options are valid I guess (macro/addon).

4. Or, just use an ingame calendar, it takes 2 clicks and its not a "heavy addon" whatever that means.

5. Maybe for casual players that don't do hardcore pve every day it may come handful instead of installing "heavy" addons.
    I don't think it's anywhere near 'heavy' addon.

Even casual player will end up with many characters over the years. Logging in and out to check each character individually to check saves takes time.
    That macro is good, if you play one or two characters tops, but even then you'd need to go through character change process to run the macro.
    It's easily overshadowed by addon like AILO (Am I Locked Out).

In the end, it comes down to personal preference.

6. Maybe for casual players that don't do hardcore pve every day it may come handful instead of installing "heavy" addons.
    SavedInstances is a minimap icon over which you hover and it shows all the saved characters from that account. It's just an icon with no options and no settings, it eats close to nothing out of your memory.

7. Thanks! Im gonna try those addons then!
    (And the calendar as well, duh! I completely forgot about that)