1. Shared Achievements

Hello,

no idea if it was asked before (Can't find in searches), but is there a reason Achievements aren't shared between Characters?
    Is it too complicated or just impossible with WOTLK Client? :)

Yours sincerely

2. It is possible, I've seen it on another private server.

3. Do shared mounts also come with this feature like on retail? I wouldn't say it's impossible to do but it would ruin the prestige that comes from some rare mounts / achies. Yes, you're the one who earned them but your other 9 characters would also have them so it'd make rare mounts and achies not-so-rare anymore. Moreover, strictly speaking WoW is a Role Playing Game after all and ( for me at least ) all my different characters are like different people in the virtual world. My main has put himself through countless challenges, fights, raids and other things like that. If I started an absolutely new char he would have all the things my main does, which is funny. But I know this is a radical view so I'm not against the idea if the major playerbase is satisfied with this.

Also, what happens with class-specific feat of strenght achies? Like the chrager questline for paladins or the swift flight form questline for druids etc etc..
    I could start a level 55 DK and it'd instantly have all the 10k achies and titles I earned over the years, including all class specific feat of strenghts along with 130 mounts ( if that was a feature as well ). Would look pretty odd, a new servant of the Lich King riding on his beloved horse in the starting zone haha.

What about character trade? Would all the achies and things be removed upon a successful trade? If not, it would mess up the trade market cuz anyone could just level any character to 80 in a day with all the achies his main has, making achievements less valuable on the trade market. With the current system, achies and mounts are often more valuable than gear for some serious buyers.

Now I'm not saying these issues are impossible to fix but it would take some serious effort from Warmane, in return for what? You said it yourself, no other topics are discussing this, which is not a bad thing, I always love new ideas but for me, it seems players are satisfied with the current system.

Cheers!

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=432482

On the second page of threads in this section, just a few weeks ago.

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=432482

On the second page of threads in this section, just a few weeks ago.
    Must've missed it, my bad. Anyways, I hope the achi and mount system stays the same cuz it'd raise more problems than it'd solve.

6. Must've missed it, my bad. Anyways, I hope the achi and mount system stays the same cuz it'd raise more problems than it'd solve.
    I don't see it changing. You and the person who replied to that other thread had about the same good points why it would just cause issues with features retail didn't (and doesn't) have, like Trading.