1. Are Donators here privileged?

As the title says are donators here privileged???

I reported several donor players for griefing in arena with obvious evidence they are still not banned even tho the GM said it will be investigated.

But It was an obvious grief, so are donators on Warmane privileged???

This is absurd...

2. Bans are not handled same moment your report gets read.
    They investigate cases. Also, it might be that they just didn't want to play with you due to gear/rating, considering that you are soloQ player iirc. There is no rule to leave from arena, so they might wanted to save time instead of hopeless fight

3. Plus, what you consider "griefing" isn't necessarily something we do or punish, be them regular accounts or donor ones.

4. Bans are not handled same moment your report gets read.
    They investigate cases. Also, it might be that they just didn't want to play with you due to gear/rating, considering that you are soloQ player iirc. There is no rule to leave from arena, so they might wanted to save time instead of hopeless fight
    What do you mean by " it might be that they just didn't want to play with you due to gear/rating "

I am BiS Geared and my rating is decent considering my class and spec.

You also said " so they might wanted to save time instead of hopeless fight "

It is obvious that you are not a PvP player, there is no such thing as HOPELESS FIGHT, there is always a chance to win.

I personally won a lot of 2 vs 3 solo Q games here on this server.

Plus, what you consider "griefing" isn't necessarily something we do or punish, be them regular accounts or donor ones.
    What are you saying?

Do you know what is the meaning of griefing?

Everyone says that is bannable here on Warmane.

Griefing is when someone SPOILS THE GAME ON PURPOSE aka INTENTIONALLY the game for the other players, in this case arena matches, where players use their cooldowns ON PURPOSE BEFORE THE ARENA STARTS JUST BECAUSE THEY GOT MAD THEY GOT FARMED BY THE PLAYER WHICH THEY ARE PLAYING AT THE MOMENT.

Thank you very much indeed

5. It's always a big deal with you.

6. It's always a big deal with you.
    Do I know you friend?

7. What are you saying?

Do you know what is the meaning of griefing?

Everyone says that is bannable here on Warmane.

Griefing is when someone SPOILS THE GAME ON PURPOSE aka INTENTIONALLY the game for the other players, in this case arena matches, where players use their cooldowns ON PURPOSE BEFORE THE ARENA STARTS JUST BECAUSE THEY GOT MAD THEY GOT FARMED BY THE PLAYER WHICH THEY ARE PLAYING AT THE MOMENT.

Thank you very much indeed
    I'm saying THAT YOUR EXTREME REACTIONS FILLED WITH CAPS AND HOW YOU JUMP AT IT BEING BECAUSE THEY ARE DONORS MAKES ME BELIEVE WHAT YOU CONSIDER GRIEFING MIGHT ONLY REFLECT YOUR PERSONAL EXACERBATED SENSIBILITIES, WHICH WE COULD NOT SHARE, MAKING IT SO NO RULE IS BEING BROKEN.

You're welcome.

8. I'm saying THAT YOUR EXTREME REACTIONS FILLED WITH CAPS AND HOW YOU JUMP AT IT BEING BECAUSE THEY ARE DONORS MAKE ME BELIEVE WHAT YOU CONSIDER GRIEFING MIGHT ONLY REFLECT YOUR PERSONAL EXACERBATED SENSIBILITIES, WHICH WE COULD NOT SHARE, MAKING IT SO NO RULE IS BEING BROKEN.

You're welcome.
    It's the way I type so some people can understand better and I do not have any extreme reactions, hahaha.

I don't have nothing against donators but since a lot of have shadowmourne and bis gear without any rating acquired previously it is obvious that they donated for their gear, but that is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.

The players which I reported for arena griefing are donators and they are still not banned after i reported them and after i got answer from the GM who probably " took the case " therefore they are still active.

I recorded the games, there is not better proof in this planet than something recorded.

And in the clips which I got they use their cooldowns before arena starts which makes it griefing.

You're welcome.

9. It's the way I type so some people can understand better and I do not have any extreme reactions, hahaha.
    I just tried it, but it still doesn't seem to have worked...

10. I just tried it, but it still doesn't seem to have worked...
    Why are you changing the topic?

It seems that you do not get the point...

11. Why are you changing the topic?

It seems that you do not get the point...
    You don't seem to get the point, even with capitals.

If what you reported shows something that breaks our rules and is sufficient evidence, they will be banned.
    If they don't get banned, either your evidence wasn't as solid as you seem to believe or what they did isn't against any rule.

The status of their account isn't going to change anything. You repeating that it's GRIEFING, neither, because what you personally consider GRIEFING doesn't dictate what we consider bannable GRIEFING.

12. You don't seem to get the point, even with capitals.

If what you reported shows something that breaks our rules and is sufficient evidence, they will be banned.
    If they don't get banned, either your evidence wasn't as solid as you seem to believe or what they did isn't against any rule.

The status of their account isn't going to change anything. You repeating that it's GRIEFING, neither, because what you personally consider GRIEFING doesn't dictate what we consider bannable GRIEFING.
    I do not agree.

I think that they are priviliged, heres an example:

Someone donates over 1000 euros for Warmane therefore making the server owners richer by 1000 euros.

That player after some times wintraders and gets caught, gets reported and the GM did not ban him because he checked the status of the account and saw that he donated 1000 euros.

In my case, this is what happened.
    Edited: March 28, 2021

13. I do not agree.

I am pretty much sure donators here have privileges, heres an example:

Someone donates over 1000 euros for Warmane therefore making the server owners richer by 1000 euros.

That player after some times wintraders and gets caught, gets reported and the GM did not ban him because he checked the status of the account and saw that he donated 1000 euros.

In my case, this is what happened.
    You have some incredibly major issues understanding that the rules aren't about your feelings, therefore you feeling "wronged" doesn't equal to someone getting banned because you want them to. Fortunately for me, I'm not your therapist to help you get over that.