1. Rares - respawn timers - Vyragosa....

Was wondering if the respawn timers aint too high - Bloody rare , Frostbitten - was working on this 2 achievs but i noticed many ppl r on it aswell i know they r rares, 8 hour+ are the respawn timers but maybe its just too much...? its a 7x realm..... and yeah Sholazar rares r super hard to find but Vyragossa is a joke.... would say even imposible

2. Living up to your name?

Vyragosa can be 'hard' to find, as there are people who hunt TLPD, are also killing out Vyragosa regularly in the process.

Even if the realm is x7, it doesn't mean rares should spawn more frequently. Would they be rares at that point? Also then the whole achievement would be trivialized, as it could be done within a day or two by flying past the spawn points.

3. I agree with easyriderr. Right now you can "farm/search" for weeks without finding any rares... I'm doing the whole outland and norfrend on a daily basis and haven't met a single one for 2 months....

And i think respawn should be lowered not because its x7, but because way too many ppl want this achievement. On retail you would have killed a rare if you came across one. But there surely wasn't that many ppl competing for them at the same time..

Right now its a purely luck related achivement...

4. I don't understand what experience rates have to do with respawn rates...

5. I don't understand what experience rates have to do with respawn rates...
    well nothing... but when you play on a x7 realm, not warmane specifically but any funnier/faster realm, you expect everything to be funnier/faster.

x7 experience isn't only "experience"; many things have been boosted : professions, gold looting, etc... and therefore why not boost a little super-rare beast?

I might be wrong but after tryharding on those 2 achieves for months, i'm comfortable saying that even if the respawn time was lowered by 50% it wouldn't impact anyone... since there's so many ppl on this serv.
    Might be wrong but that's my opinion :D
    Edited: March 28, 2021 Reason: autocorrect :(

6. i'm comfortable saying that even if the respawn time was lowered by 50% it wouldn't impact anyone... since there's so many ppl on this serv.
    Of course it would. If the respawn timer is 8 hours, that means one character gets it every 8 hours. Cutting it in half means two characters will instead. The rates are higher on things related to character progress, because so many people want to skip straight to end game. It has nothing to do with earning achievements, which don't block anyone's progress. Akin to people who ask for low-tier low-drop gear they want to use for transmogrification to drop much easier, don't hold your breath about this changing. It's been like this for years and there's nothing wrong with certain things requiring a lot of dedication and time if you want the bragging rights.

7. 8 hours for most of them but Sholazar ones got probably around 12+ and Vyragosa probably around 16-20 if not even more....

8. Unless the warmane staff has changed it, Loque'nahak and Vyragosa are on a 6 hour respawn timer

9. Well i know ppl who spent 10 hours or so, PM, 15-20 ppl, all spreaded in Storm Peaks and nothing so....

10. 8 hours respawn rate is totally fine but it's not good since this server is overpopulated so everybody is farming it. The problems of overcrowded servers.

11. if you find this npc too hard to find, then just stop looking for them and go do things IRL

12. nah u didnt get the point what im tryng to say is that such a high population like Icecrown rare mobs shoud spawn more often, like how many ppl got this achievs done from the 100% population maybe 1%.... or even less...

13. nah u didnt get the point what im tryng to say is that such a high population like Icecrown rare mobs shoud spawn more often, like how many ppl got this achievs done from the 100% population maybe 1%.... or even less...
    You want to turn a rare achievement that's all about rare NPCs into a common one. There's no point in cutting the respawn timer.

14. nah u didnt get the point what im tryng to say is that such a high population like Icecrown rare mobs shoud spawn more often, like how many ppl got this achievs done from the 100% population maybe 1%.... or even less...
    What you're saying is, you want yours the easy way. Masking your reasoning behind high rates and population count.

Ever stopped to consider, what would happen if the rares spawned faster? More people would farm them.
    If you want rares to be rares, and 'worth' your time, let them keep their spawn times.

15. What you're saying is, you want yours the easy way. Masking your reasoning behind high rates and population count.
    Myself i got the outland achievement and missing like 3 on Northend 8 hour respawn timer is OK but 12h + for sholazar ones.... + they r farmed by hunters aswell and Vyragossa donno, its a joke maybe he doesnt even exist probably bugged, maybe Game admins can answer us....

12 Last