1. Thank you warmane!

Hey,

First of all I would like to thank Warmane for all the great efforts they do to make this game playable.
    Second of all I would like to thank Warman for making it impossible to gear up because of the weekly quest fix...
    Now I cant find any group and have to earn emblems by doing a daily.
    Thx and bye.
    I'm leaving this ****ed up game and server

2. Hey,

First of all I would like to thank Warmane for all the great efforts they do to make this game playable.
    Second of all I would like to thank Warman for making it impossible to gear up because of the weekly quest fix...
    Now I cant find any group and have to earn emblems by doing a daily.
    Thx and bye.
    I'm leaving this ****ed up game and server
    I was actually surprised when I logged into my first and second account and found out I couldn't share OS quest to an alt on my second account guess there's no point in doing the weekly quest now I don't understand why they fix after 10 years though?

3. This "fix" is a bad idea just like the CTA change was a bad idea as well.

4. Kekw, what a vonderful thread of despair.
    Sure, you guys will play only dps roles no matter what, but will never go tank/heal cuz they don't get top in recount/skada.
    Considering that ToC/Uld/Naxx weekly quests are much better for non-geared characters, it looks more like whine from person who used to get spot in ICC thanks to Marrow Q.
    Summing it all up - thank you for leaving, community will be more healthy without useless dps scrubs like you

5. How about you enjoy a change of scene each week instead of zerging OS all the time? You can do most of them naked and all of them with dungeon gear.