1. Well... it was fun while it lasted, their server after all, and they are free to run it as they see fit.

I'll move on now, wasted money on the accounts, but gather I would have wasted it on other ways.

Warmane was fun, and I've been a supporter in more ways than monetary, since 2013, but that ends today as well, when I speak about a place to play to friends, it won't be about here. The 5 limit is obtuse. running my team to a raid 5 at a time, is a giant time sink, and makes it not worth to play here.

There are so many servers that do not allow boxing, this just makes Warmane the same among many out there. The niche' that Warmane had was that it allowed it. And I get it, your server your rules, completely fine. The no boxing on other servers is what drove boxers here.

If I do play my team here, I'll never donate again, just never a need to now.

2. Well... it was fun while it lasted, their server after all, and they are free to run it as they see fit.

I'll move on now, wasted money on the accounts, but gather I would have wasted it on other ways.

Warmane was fun, and I've been a supporter in more ways than monetary, since 2013, but that ends today as well, when I speak about a place to play to friends, it won't be about here. The 5 limit is obtuse. running my team to a raid 5 at a time, is a giant time sink, and makes it not worth to play here.

There are so many servers that do not allow boxing, this just makes Warmane the same among many out there. The niche' that Warmane had was that it allowed it. And I get it, your server your rules, completely fine. The no boxing on other servers is what drove boxers here.

If I do play my team here, I'll never donate again, just never a need to now.
    Good thing they catered to an extreme minority that was detrimental to the experience of most players. Personally, I loved every Wintergrasp being an AFK fest where participating was pointless. That was the peak of fun.

3. Good thing they catered to an extreme minority that was detrimental to the experience of most players. Personally, I loved every Wintergrasp being an AFK fest where participating was pointless. That was the peak of fun.
    I get it, boxer made it no fun for you to play against sometimes, and it's easier to put everyone one of us in that category...

I personally don't do WG, Didn't like PvP. So go ahead say your sarcastic comments. I don't care that the game wasn't fun for you for 10 min blocks of time, because it was never me upsetting you when you couldn't kill me. Unless you attacked me first. Then I sent you packing.

Please spare me the boohoo story. I did PvE.

The 5 limit is a knee jerk reaction regardless of how much time they say they spent considering it. If a better solution didn't present itself, then you didn't spent enough time thinking, You should of asked the community for input, heck here's mine....

It would have been better to just ban PvP boxing including WG, everything except world, WG.

My post was to the staff, not you.

4. I've spent 2 years here multiboxing on Lordaeron, and it takes a lot of time to level some chars... It's so sad now they came with that news for us, why you didn't removed permanently, why you made 5 chars limitation now, what is the reason? People spent a lot of money here on Warmane (i didn't) but, that's so sad, i wanted to box more than 10, and now Warmane STAFF changed their minds to limit to 5, sad news btw for all multiboxers, now all multiboxers from Icecrown will stop playing, me too, it was fun, but, this is the end of Multiboxing here! Was fun, thank you anyway!

Farewell Warmane!

5. Good idea, but I guess the multiboxer community might be annoyed. Maybe that's a crazy idea, but what about that:

5 team multiboxer on all realms
    + make a realm for multiboxers on which you have a 25 or 30 or 50 man limitation (depending on the hard- and software you run), for the multiboxers who want to run Lich King and raids and even fight Wintergrasp or BG m-boxer against m-boxer?

Regards,

Scorpyo

This is a good idea, but idk if they are going to do that, i would appreciate that, it will be awesome!! :D

6. I've spent 2 years here multiboxing on Lordaeron, and it takes a lot of time to level some chars... It's so sad now they came with that news for us, why you didn't removed permanently, why you made 5 chars limitation now, what is the reason? People spent a lot of money here on Warmane (i didn't) but, that's so sad, i wanted to box more than 10, and now Warmane STAFF changed their minds to limit to 5, sad news btw for all multiboxers, now all multiboxers from Icecrown will stop playing, me too, it was fun, but, this is the end of Multiboxing here! Was fun, thank you anyway!

Farewell Warmane!
    I can imagine how you were going to be crying how they removed it perma with exactly the same massage .
    To the guy that said not enough thinking was given on the matter, maybe you should start thinking yourself. They got a solution that suits them, does it suit you or anyone else, i don't think its on the daily list of things to consider (No one really cares, they provide you either use what is provided or don't)

Does anyone of you considered why so many servers dont allow multiboxers? Maybe cuz you are a toxic bunch?!
    Edited: April 23, 2021

7. I can imagine how you were going to be crying how they removed it perma with exactly the same massage .
    To the guy that said not enough thinking was given on the matter, maybe you should start thinking yourself.
    Incoherent dribble. Please be more concise in your rebuttal. I'd wager that I've done quite a bit more thinking than you, and a great deal of supporting the server, perhaps about 400 times more support. Fact is this was and is a legitimate play style, will there be some people that misuse it? But the 25 limit addressed that. Yes, there are butt heads everywhere, and I just didn't have to deal with them as often because if they did try me, I could one shot them till they left me alone. So yeah, this seem quite a bit excessive to the rest of us that played by the rules and didn't abuse it.

Does anyone of you considered why so many servers dont allow multiboxers? Maybe cuz you are a toxic bunch?!
    You strike me as someone that rages that anyone plays in any way you deem "wrong". You couldn't wait to come on here and blah blah blah. I have no shortage of cash, and make a darn good living, so I'll spend that cash somewhere else now. congrats, morons like you just cost the server quite a bit, so freeload till the server shuts down.

8. So yeah, this seem quite a bit excessive to the rest of us that played by the rules and didn't abuse it.
    The rules are the same for everyone. You don't have a higher speed limit for some people because they are honest citizens. That's called favoritism.

9. The rules are the same for everyone. You don't have a higher speed limit for some people because they are honest citizens. That's called favoritism.
    Thanks for the quick definition, please don't infer I meant something I didn't. Trying to do that is dishonest. I do not, or ever wanted to be treated different, mostly, I just wanted to be left alone to play my team how I wanted. in raids, and dungeons, solo. With the ever so often WG quest farm, and one shot players who harass me.

Clearly the smallest of a small player base ruined the boxing community here, There were less drastic ways of stopping people of the boxing you mentioned. I stated an easy one above, stop any and all boxing in pvp. If in fact that was what this is about.

I'd wager that this is more a boxers ability ( if they chose to ) amass huge amounts of in game wealth and sell that back to the community. the larger the boxing team, and easier it is to do that.

Double edged sword though really, in a move like this, you cut off larger than the typical donations all at once, that boxers do to get their teams up to par, in favor of smaller more consistent ones.

In any case my earlier statements stand, I may still play here, and freeload till the end does come. Nothing lasts forever, and this is more evidence of that.

10. Thanks for the quick definition, please don't infer I meant something I didn't. Trying to do that is dishonest. I do not, or ever wanted to be treated different
    I did no such thing, you were the one saying: "quite a bit excessive to the rest of us that played by the rules." That has just one meaning: "I didn't deserve to be treated the same as them, I deserved a different treatment."

in a move like this, you cut off larger than the typical donations all at once
    And we're completely fine with that. Something that goes against the "end is nigh" moaning you are echoing from other multiboxers. The income from multiboxers gearing their characters was nice, of course, but things can reach a tipping point where the benefits are overshadowed by the hassle that comes attached, and we are in a comfortable position that allows us to remain just fine like this. Hardly an attitude that would come from "incoming end," more like the opposite of what you'd expect in such scenario.

Unless you mean multiboxing doesn't last forever. Then yes, this is welcomed evidence of that, true.

11. I did no such thing, you were the one saying: "quite a bit excessive to the rest of us that played by the rules." That has just one meaning: "I didn't deserve to be treated the same as them, I deserved a different treatment."

And we're completely fine with that. Something that goes against the "end is nigh" moaning you are echoing from other multiboxers. The income from multiboxers gearing their characters was nice, of course, but things can reach a tipping point where the benefits are overshadowed by the hassle that comes attached, and we are in a comfortable position that allows us to remain just fine like this. Hardly an attitude that would come from "incoming end," more like the opposite of what you'd expect in such scenario.

Unless you mean multiboxing doesn't last forever. Then yes, this is welcomed evidence of that, true.
    Again, it's not what I said I don't wish any ill on the server even with this move, nor do I think the "end is nigh" What I meant, since you cannot seem to grasp it, was find other ways to punish those who exploited the rules in the current form, without taking such drastic measures as to punish us all, meaning....look for ways to get the desired results without changing the established current game play that has been here for years... I am fully aware of how people try to twist words to achieve a desired result, and you do it all the time. That’s fine I can play the game you want. I'll just keep correcting you till you understand the words I use, and meaning.

I know the server will continue, but make no mistake, it will not last forever. And eventually the scale will tip in the favor "it's really not worth keeping the server up" I'm fully aware of the balance of things, and the scale has tipped in favor of almost banning it outright. I question why it is done. I disagree, clearly, but that's it. I guess you'll always be "to a hammer everything looks like a nail".

You've always hated that boxing was allowed here, I'm quite certain of that fact reading your remarks in posts through the years, you enjoy hitting people with that ban hammer, and you insult till people lose their cool and "insult staff". You look for ways to antagonize till you can.

12. You never surprise me. Ever.
    I suppose that's a trait shared by all with persecution complexes.
    Now enough out of you, you're not adding anything, just repeating yourself while arguing phrases have different meanings when coming from you, and pushing for a self-fulfilling prophecy.

13. I suppose that's a trait shared by all with persecution complexes.
    Now enough out of you, you're not adding anything, just repeating yourself while arguing phrases have different meanings when coming from you, and pushing for a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    I can say my opinion, and will always continue to do so. I'm not persecuted, you engaged me "ma'am". . Again, words, just proves my point from earlier. You seem to think that we all have victim mentality, I do not. I play by the rules, always have.

You're free to do what you will, I'm not asking for it, simply saying what I see. What I said was for you personally anyway. I'm finished now. So do whatever you like.

First ... 816171819 Last